Most Embarrassing Moment...

TripleK

Long Time Member
This one time at band camp.....

Time to tell your most embarrassing moment!

LOL Seriously though...here is Roy's moment (of course I'm not gonna tell my OWN). I had to teach "How to be an Actor" at my son's Cub Scout den meeting today and in my search for skits I came upon this particular skit and it brought back one of my funniest memories of Roy. He's gonna kill me for posting this, but I'm bored, it's dead around here and this is funny.

Ok...Roy is just a year older than I am, so just a year ahead of me in school. When we were in 4th and 5th grade, Roy and I were in our school's Gifted and Talented class. There were about a dozen of us in the class and we were performing skits one day. Roy was to be "The Big Jerk" in this skit.

You need one person to act like a lawn mower that will not start.
Get about 3 people to try it 2 times each. It still will not start so you call on some body from the audience to come down and try it.
He does and it starts fine then some body says "Thanks. I guess all it took was a big jerk!"

Well, they never made it to the punchline because when it came Roy's turn to act out pulling on the rip cord to start the mower, he ripped a really big, loud, power fart...just as he was doing the pulling on the cord action. Great timing! OMG it was hilarious! The whole class was just in an uproar, falling over ourselves laughing. That's the only time I've ever really seen Roy embarrassed. hee hee hee Good times....good times.

Let's hear yours now.

TEE-TEE-K!!!

THANKS!!!

I'M SURE Roy WILL BE PLEASED!!!

I WAS ABOUT TO ASK Roy WHAT A NASCAR CAR SOUNDED LIKE???

BUT NEVER MIND Roy!!!

AIN'T YA GLAD OLDER SIS IS STILL AROUND TO TELL US ALL HOW YOU REALLY WERE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER???

THERE WERE A FEW OF THEM MOMENTS IN MY DAY,JUST CAN'T REMEMBER THE BEST ONES!!!

WHEN ME & MY BUDDIES WERE IN SCHOOL I DECIDED TO PLAY SHERRIFF!!!

GOT MY OWN RED SPOTLIGHT!!!

RED & BLUES!!!

IN THEM DAYS WE KNEW WHO TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ABOUT MIDNIGHT!!!

YOU GUESSED IT,THEM BOYS THAT HAD BEEN DRINKING ALL NIGHT!!!

WELL WE SPOTTED ###### ####### WOBBLING DOWN MAIN STREET & I HIT HIM WITH THE REDS!!!

WE SEEN CANS FLYING OUT THE WINDOWS & STUFF HAPPENING IN THE CAB!!!

ME & MY FRIEND WERE LOAO!!!

ABOUT THAT TIME I GET HIT WITH THE REDS!!!

PROBLEM WAS THESE REDS WERE REAL McCOYS!!!

YOU GUESSED IT!!!

IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER IN DOWNTOWN ALTAMONT BETTER THAN 25 YEARS AGO!!!

ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE THAT!!!

WE STUDIED A SITUATION THAT WAS HAPPENING EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

ONE OF OUR FRIENDS TAKING HIS LADY FRIEND FOR A RIDE IN HIS VETTE DOWN TO THE PARK TO DO A LITTLE PARKIN!!!

I SNUCK DOWN THERE WITH THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF & LIT EM UP!!!

WHEN I SAY LIT EM UP I MEAN I LIT EM UP!!!

I AIN'T NEVER SEEN CLOTHES FLY LIKE THAT!!!

I THINK SHE HATED ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ABOUT THIS THREAD!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-07 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-07 AT 07:45?PM (MST)

Well...my most embarrassing moment involves clothes flying on a boat and someone telling me to put some 'f-ing clothes on', too but I'll spare you all the details of that. LOL

But, I almost forgot about Roy's OTHER most embarrassing moment. I'm the LITTLE sis, BTW, Bobcat. Anyway...Roy has always been good to his little sissy and I've always been able to either manipulate him or sweet talk him into doing stuff for me. Don't ask me how I talked him into this one...but I did. LOL

See....isn't what you'd call a 'hard body' type. He's a big guy, (200 lbs in high school...wrestled 189) and I dare say he was FAT when he stepped off that plane after being in Miami for 2 years. He came down to Cedar City where I lived (and was a wild little hellian) and he started hanging around with me occassionally.

Well, I had a roommate getting married and we were throwing her a bachelorrette party but her fiance' made us promise there would be NO STRIPPERS. I promised, but had my fingers crossed behind my back. And then I went out and hired us a stripper.

Hee hee hee (I'm giggling as I type this) I talked ROY into stripping for us, gave all my girlfriends a bunch of $1 bills, got some funky music going and introduced him as FLABIO, the sexiest Male Stripper in all of Utah. And Roy WORKED IT too, boy...hee hee hee. He had on a ski mask or something covering his face, as if he'd be anonymous...like my gf's wouldn't know it was him. LOL Anyway...he got down to biker shorts and a tank top and my one girlfriend, 5'9 blonde, started screaming..."Take it all off Flabio! Take it all off!" so he ripped his tanktop off and let the flab jiggle. ROFL It was HAWT! I was ROLLING, my girlfriends were laughing so hard the one peed her pants. About the time 5'9 blonde started grinding w/him and shoved some $1's down his pants ol' Roy RAN outta there.

It was hilarious! And they all knew it was him immediately so that made him even more embarrassed. LOL And don't think we didn't tell his wife about it when he married her about a year later too cuz I SURE DID! hee hee hee

Ok!
It's about 1964. My 7th grade class is doing a stage production of "Bat Man & Robin" Not being a very good actor, I composed a little poem that my classmates agree'd to let me read at the end of the program. It went something like this:

IF YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, DO IT WITH BAT TISSUE. BAT TISSUE DOES IT CLEAN AND FAST, SO YOUR JOB WON'T HALF ASS'ED!

Well, not a sound from the audience other than my mom sobbing.

Funny, but after 40+ years I'm still embarrassed.

LITTLE JOHNNY AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME.

RUS

>I bet Roy was the only
>one to get the lawn
>mower to back fire...RIMROCK

LOL and backfire it did! hee hee hee

TEE-TEE-K!!!

SORRY!!!

NO OFFENSE!!!

WHEN I SAID OLDER I MEANT MORE MATURE!!!

STRIPPER Roy!!!

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES???

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

>
>DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES???
>
>THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D
>

Why sure! You got any $1's???

roystripper.jpg

>TK, you're proof that "girls are
>evil"
>
>Great stories, it'll be intereting to
>see how he responds......

Ever the pesky little sister! That's me!

WELL!!!

I'M KINDA WAITING FOR Roy TO POST A PICTURE OF TEE-TEE-K NOW!!!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE REALLY IMPRESSING THAT ONE GAL Roy???

I ALSO HEAR THE 1'S WOULD OF TURNED INTO 10'S IF YOU'D OF STUCK AROUND A LITTLE LONGER???

WELL ITS GET EVEN TIME Roy!!!

LETS HEAR EM!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING eel MIGHT BE RIGHT,LOL!!!

Well, it looks like right NOW is my most embarassing moment...little sisters... what are you going to do? This kind of took me by suprise but do not fear. Before the weekend is through - TK will be turning red! I am going to make her stew about it a little while I think, but I WILL GET EVEN! Lets see, what will it be...the BM on the delivery table? The COMM 101 final exam - i.e. the day after she met Tom Collins for the first time? The time she stole the old Buick Electra to go rent a movie and ran it into the carport and had to get a family friend with a forklift to lift it back up and put it back on the post she hit? How about the party she threw at Grandma's house that she knew "nothing about"? Hmmm.... lets see... what will it be... what will it be...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Lovers point 1974 in the back seat of a 69 Charger!! She was taking much needed advantage of me. She said turn that light off. What light? OH sh!t! About that time the door fly?s open. Get your cloths on Lady!! But officer we are married. Sure ya are!! His words were Married People watch the Price is Right on Friday night. If you're not married you will be when I tell your parents. We found our self looking down a shotgun at the wedding!!
A couple years later. We ended up in the Hospital. She must have set on a wet blade of grass or something! Anyway she is going to have this baby. Oh kewl. I am going to go watch. She is in labor. Things were fine till this Dr. gets this freaking 1 foot long needle!! I am thinking wtf. He starts to submit the spinal block. That is when everything went black. I hit the floor. And when I came around 2 nurses were dragging me by my feet down the hall. WTF again. A few smelling salts and a cold rag on the fore head and Wa-La. They wouldn't let me back in the delivery room.
Rutnbuck

>I
>WILL GET EVEN! Lets see,
>what will it be...the BM
>on the delivery table?

Um...Yeah. That never happened. I've never even been in labor. 4 c-sections, big brother, and you've never been there anyway! You must be thinking of your wife. No making up lies, Roy! You'll have to do much better than that.

The
>COMM 101 final exam -
>i.e. the day after she
>met Tom Collins for the
>first time?

That wasn't embarrassing and it was NOT the first time I'd drank Tom Collins' or gin or played drinking games with the football team (and lost badly). It was the first time I'd ever had alcohol poisoning, though.

The time she
>stole the old Buick Electra
>to go rent a movie
>and ran it into the
>carport and had to get
>a family friend with a
>forklift to lift it back
>up and put it back
>on the post she hit?

Still not embarassing. And you're getting two different times mixed up anyway. I took the car all the time before I was 16, BTW. The time I ran it into the carport and knocked out the pole, I was 16 or 17. And yep...I had that thing fixed before anyone ever noticed. Noone would've known about it but I didn't glue this one wood shaving back on.

>How about the party she
>threw at Grandma's house that
>she knew "nothing about"? Hmmm....
>lets see... what will it
>be... what will it be...

Still not embarrassing. And I really didn't know anything about it. It wasn't me and when dad busted us, I got the heck outta there like everyone else and left cousin Brandy to deal w/it all.

I don't ebarrass easily, Roy...you're just not up to this task. ;-)

Dang Rut...you're OLD! I was born in 1974. ;-) LOL
>
> He starts
>to submit the spinal block.
> That is when everything
>went black. I hit
>the floor.

I can't believe they let you see that! I've had 4 of those things...worst part of the whole c-section ordeal and I would NOT want to watch that either, but they never let my husband in the room when they were doing the block. I'd be hitting the floor too if I watched that. Needles creep me out anyway though. (I can't even watch my husband give my son allergy shots.) I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were the one receiving medical attention while my wife were in labor though. LOL

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-07 AT 09:38AM (MST)[p]LOL!!

Rut... that danged needle did the same thing to me, old "Blood 'an Guts Russ"... very embarrssing....

Funny how that effected us "manly man heman" types, eh?

There was the time I misspelled the word "ladies" in the subject of a post on MM and everybody ripped me. Oh wait that wasn't me. :)

Emarassing one that happened to me.I bought a used jet ski a single seater.The man said it tips over easy until you get the hang of it.So i take it to the lake and theres guys and girls tanning families picnicing just alot of people.Well i get on my ski and take off.Its going good . Im like this aint to bad thats till i make the turn and wipe out.I spend an hour trying to get back on this thing my arms are fricken pumped and my knees are all bruised from hitting everytime i try to get up.Finally this couple comes to see if im allright.By this time im fed up.This guy jumps off his ski and hops on mine like nothing and takes off.He comes back and tells his girl to give me a ride to the dock and hell take my ski.Well i try to get on with her and i tip her over.She jumps on and says lets try again.By this time im just pleading for my life and tell her NO just pull me in shes like ok So ihold on to the back and she gives it.The next thing i know she blew off my fricken swimming trunks and to the bottem they went.You should see everyones face when i showed up at the dock in my birthday suit.much less with a half inch wienner from being in the water so long.I sold that piece of #####

>>I
>>WILL GET EVEN! Lets see,
>>what will it be...the BM
>>on the delivery table?
>
>Um...Yeah. That never happened. I've
>never even been in labor.
>4 c-sections, big brother, and
>you've never been there anyway!
> You must be thinking
>of your wife. No
>making up lies, Roy!
>You'll have to do much
>better than that.

I'm not making anything up! I wasn't there either but I have it on good authority it did happen! And yes you had them all C-section - that's what makes it so funny!

No just kidding - I made that one up. But it would have been good. The rest are true, but the best will be saved for last... these are just samples. I AM up to the task.

>I don't ebarrass easily, Roy..

Yeah - that's the problem - you don't "ebarrass" all that easily. Most of these things you wear like a badge of honor!

UTROY

>
>I'm not making anything up! I
>wasn't there either but I
>have it on good authority
>it did happen! And yes
>you had them all C-section
>- that's what makes it
>so funny!
>
>No just kidding - I made
>that one up. But it
>would have been good.

Roy...you're such an idiot! A c-section is a major surgery. Those parts of the body SHUT DOWN for at least a week. It's just not plausible. So if you want me to start talking about girl parts and bodily functions and all things female to embarrass YOU further, by all means...keep going there....

Now that's funny!
My brother in law bought that POS and brought it to Lake Powell. Being the hero that I am, I tried for 45min to get on that thing. My Brother in law warned me about the "jet job" but I didn't listen. Well the next morning I get up to take a leak and low and behold I'm black & blue from my knees to my belly button. I was pretty sure that thing had blown off my best friend and his 2 bald headed buddies. Needless to say, I never tried one of those stupid jet ski's again.

RUS

In college my girlfriend and I decided to visit her grandparents outside Seattle. We figured it would be fun to visit and take in the boat races.

We arrived at the house, but there was no car in front. Girlfriend said "They only have one car, they must be at he store." With that she lifted up a flower pot, retrieved the door key and we entered the house.

I had to go to bathroom really bad, so I tried the downstairs bathroom, no luck, duct tape over the lid. Girlfriend said "Go upstairs and use the master bathroom. So I trotted upstairs opened the bedroom door only to find Grandma kneeling down playing Grandpa's flute. I stood there for about 2 seconds, but it seemed eternal. It was a very strange weekend with very little eye contact between the 4 of us.

When we left, Grandma went to kiss me and I put my hand out instead. Grandpa just nodded and smiled.

>The next thing
>i know she blew off
>my fricken swimming trunks and
>to the bottem they went.You
>should see everyones face when
>i showed up at the
>dock in my birthday suit.much
>less with a half inch
>wienner from being in the
>water so long.I sold that
>piece of #####

LOL!!!!! One of the funniest posts ever!

Roy!!!

IS IT S P OILED???

I THINK HE'S THINKING TEE-TEE-K!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING Roy IS ABOUT TO TRY & GET EVEN!!! :D :D :D

I HAD TO SLEEP ON THIS ONE!!!

MAYBE ITS A S P ANKIN WE NEED TO HEAR ABOUT???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

U-D? SPUD? You think I'm embarrassed about SPUD? Ashamed about what I did as a bitchy little 15 year old girl, but not embarrassed. Try harder, Roy.

I DON'T KNOW!!!

IT MUST BE SO EMBARRASSING THAT ROY IS EMBARRASSED TO EVEN POST IT,LOL!!!

TEE-TEE-K!!!

DID YOU MEET SPUDS OR WHAT???

Well Jenn you may not be embarrased too much about it now - but you sure were at the time and you will be when I get done telling it! So quit trying to deflect your shame by beating me to the punch and sit back and get ready to be shamed little girl! Besides, if you weren't worried about it, then how come you kept calling me for clues all weekend long!

OK here's the story - I had a good buddy who drove an old green '68 International Harvester. Dang good truck and TK fell in love with him (probabaly because of the truck) and wanted him to ask her to homecoming. Well, my buddy was a little slow to ask and the dance was coming up and TK didn't have a date so this other friend of the family - a kid we called SPUD (and never a more fitting nickname was given to a kid - he looked like a spud, he smelled like a spud, he talked like a spud, he was about as active as a spud, and even had zits that grew off of his face that looked like spud knots and tater roots) who TK HATED, decided to ask her to the big dance. He had actually become quite smitten with TK and had a picture of her he had cut out of a previous yearbook he carried in his wallet. So good old Spud calls up and asks TK to the dance and of course she says "YES!" Well old Spud was as happy as a calf in clover - he thought for sure he was going to be named Homecoming King, and he probably would have too except that 2 seconds after she hung up the phone she starts bawling "SPUD just asked me to homecoming - and I said "YES" waaahh waaahh waahhhh." Well never fear, big brother to the rescue. I convinced my buddy John with the International to ask her out too, so now she has two dates and we have to let Spud off the hook. The problem is he doesn't want to come down too easily, he is in L-O-V-E love! So I have to make up some story about how TK and John had been going out and how they had planned on going to the dance together and had gotten into a fight and she had only said yes to make John mad and it worked and they got back together and now she wants to go with him. He accepted it, but didn't buy it. He had already ordered the flowers too and had has mom take his dad's wedding tux to the dry cleaner to get the mothball smell out. I helped him find another girl to ask out and he went with her, but all night long he stared at TK and John, mesmerized by the love he could have had but would never ever realize.

OK So TK if you aren't embarrased by that - here's the heavy artillery.

TYLER MILLER!

Any of you basin boys will remember a kid from Roosevelt who drove a red 1990 Dodge Dakota, all jacked up with a black roll bar, personalized license plate that said "AAASOM" - yeah well after she got tired of dating my friend John with the International (their Homecoming date turned into a 6 month romance) she turned to good old Tyler Miller from Roosevelt! She would have been better off with SPUD! He nearly got his head blown off by my dad when he came to pick her up one day blasting Def Leppard and just pulled up to the driveway and honked instead of coming to the door and knocking. He finally broke up with her when she beat him at Volleyball and she had to take over for him once when they were trying to push her car up a hill and he had to pull out the respirator and the car almost rolled back on him. Then she about got him and his friends killed one night after a fight in the True Value parking lot! One of his friends from Roosevelt came over to Vernal and picked a fight with my best friend Ryan - the fight was pretty even until the Roosevelt dude kicked him in the stomach and the fight was over. All was fine however until the dude then went a little extra and kicked him in the face while he was bent over. Well ROY got turned loose then and we chased those Roosevelt boys all the way to Bottle Hollow until "AAAWSOM" was a blur in the tail lights!

SO TK IF YOU AIN'T EMBARRASED NOW - YOU SHOULD BE! We were sure all embarrased enough for you!

UTROY

Not that I could've helped it if he were in love with me, but Spud wasn't in love with me, Roy, and he never had a pic of me. He just didn't know anyone else and he'd known me his whole life. He was new to our school and I was a little b!tch to do what I did. Thanks for your part in it though. If you hadn't jumped on the phone and called John, I never would've thought it was ok to do that to him. It's all your fault, Roy. You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

when he came
>to pick her up one
>day blasting Def Leppard and
>just pulled up to the
>driveway and honked instead of
>coming to the door and
>knocking.

He never honked. He was just wearing pink pants (remember those baggy weightlifter pants that were popular in the early 90's?) and had spiky hair and that damn truck. Dad did NOT like it at all and he called him a few choice names, but I went out w/him anyway. LOL

He finally broke up
>with her when she beat
>him at Volleyball

That's partially true....he was a wimp. I could've easily kicked his a@@ in a fight and I did whoop him in volleyball. He could not return my serve and he was pretty mad after that match. Anyway, another reason we broke up was because I wouldn't do him. Guess his super cool truck just didn't have the magic the ol' International had. ;-)

My embarrasing moment happened to me about 10 years ago. My cousin's wife was having a baby. So my mom & aunts plan a shower for her at my parents house. ( I was still living there going to college.) Well my cousins wife's family is really LDS & very conservative. They are also a all girl family. And my family is well a little crazy & not conservative at all. Well I help out with the setting up of the party & leave. My mom said the party will be a couple of hours & come back then to help clean up. So I come back latter & her Mom, & four sisters ranging in age of 11 to 16 are there helping with the clean up. So I go in & start helping out. Well my grandma's sister is a little bit of a prankster & she is still there too with all the woman from my side of the family. I am wearing a tank top & swim trunks with the built in under wear. I am in the front room talking to all the woman that are there & she comes up behind me & there goes my shorts right to the ankles. Now I don't embarrass easy especially being naked, but right there in front of me are my cousins wifes sisters for there first sighting of the one eyed snake. I froze all I could hear was laughter & those girls staring @ there first JOHNSON. Must of taken me 5 minutes to get my pants up. Lets just say they will never forget me or my Great AUNT.

Roy
I know just how SPUD must of felt..Same feeling came over me when I found out KKK was married! Shes just a hart breaker!!
Shame on you KKK........RIMROCK

"Anyway, another reason we broke up was because I wouldn't do him. Guess his super cool truck just didn't have the magic the ol' International had."

So what your sayin is Roys buddy got some "International lovin."

Roy!!!

I REMEMBER SEEING THAT PILE OF TRASH DAKOTA!!!

HE PULLED UP THE SIDE OF ME AT A RED LIGHT THERE IN ROOSEVELT & STARTED REVING IT UP!!!

I LET HIM KNOW WHAT A PAIR OF RACE MAGNUM GLASS PACKS ARE SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE!!!

HE THOUGHT THAT DAKOTA WAS PRETTY BAD!!!

HE WAS ALWAYS RIPPING AROUND TOWN!!!

GREEN BINDER HUH TEE-TEE-K???

WELL YOU'VE EMBARRASSED RIMROCK & THATS KINDA HARD TO DO,LOL!!!

I KINDA FEEL BAD FOR SPUD EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW HIM!!!

I'LL BET THERE CAME A TIME WHEN Roy & TEE-TEE-K THOUGHT THEY HAD GROWN UP & WERE NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER ANYMORE,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

BACK TO THE EMBARRASSING MOMENT!!!

A FEW TIMES EVERY SUMMER OUR FAMILY GOES BOATING!!!

WE BOUGHT ONE OF THEM DAMN TUBES YOU PULL BEHIND THE BOAT!!!

THIS CAN'T BE TO BAD TO RIDE,THINKS EVERYBODY!!!

WELL MY BROTHER-IN-LAW SAYS TO ME:YOU GET THE FIRST RIDE!!!

SO I GET OUT THERE & THIS AIN'T BAD,HE'S DRIVING DECENT FOR A WHILE!!!

HE KICKS THE BOAT UP TO WOT WHICH IS 60 MPH!!!

I'M SKIPPING ALONG PRETTY GOOD & HE CRANKS THE BOAT SO HARD HE DAMN NEAR TIPPED IT OVER!!!

WELL I'M HANGING ON!!!

AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL I'M LETTING GO!!!

I'M UP TO ABOUT 90 MPH AROUND THAT CORNER & STILL GAINING SPEED QUICKLY!!!

I START CATCHING AIR!!!

AND THEN START CATCHING LOTS OF AIR!!!

PRETTY SOON I WAS DOING MORE FLYING THAN TUBING!!!

WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT GOT WESTERN & I LOST IT!!!

FELT LIKE I HIT A BRICK WALL!!!

SLAPPED ME SILLY!!!

WHEN I CAME BACK TO LIFE!!!

I NOTICED MY BOXERS WERE MISSING!!!

THEY WERE NO WHERE IN SIGHT!!!

I WAS BRIGHT RED FROM HEAD TO TOE!!!

THANK GOD I HAD A TEE SHIRT ON!!!

HAD TO WEAR THE SHIRT DOWN LOW!!!

THEN IT WAS MY TURN TO DRIVE!!!

I WAS REALLY SHOWING COURTOUSY FOR A WHILE WITH MY BROTHER-IN-LAW BEHIND THE BOAT ON THAT TUBE!!!

THEN I HAD MY BROTHER TAKE THE STEERING WHEEL!!!

I WENT TO THE BACK OF THE BOAT AND SLOWLY STARTED PULLING ROPE!!!

HAD ABOUT 1/3 OF THE ROPE PULLED IN & I TOLD MY BROTHER TO PULL A HARD RIGHT AT 60 MPH!!!

MID WAY INTO THE TURN I RELEASED THE SLACK!!!

DAMN NEAR PULLED HIS ARMS OFF & MAN DID HE TAKE A SPILL!!!

IT WAS JUST LIKE A CATAPULT!!!

WHEN WE GO BOATING ITS LIKE: "WHO'S GONNA HURT WHO"???

THE ONLY bobcat GETTING TOO OLD FOR THAT CRAP!!!

>"Anyway, another reason we broke up
>was because I wouldn't do
>him. Guess his super cool
>truck just didn't have the
>magic the ol' International had."
>
>
>So what your sayin is Roys
>buddy got some "International lovin."
>

Yes..and we can blame that on Roy as well. Because, obviously, if he hadn't pushed me into going on my first date with his buddy we never would've ended up on that romantic overlook out by the dump in that old piece of crap International...... ;-) lol (And had Roy known about this at the time, he may have kicked his friend's a@@. He should've known something was up when I quit the basketball team for a stupid boy though...dammit...where were you when I NEEDED you Roy??? Everything's your fault!) ;-)

I knew he was a jerk, though, when he ditched me on the Sadie Hawkins dance to go ELK HUNTING. LOL Then I find out he had another girlfriend in another town (who is now his wife, BTW) and he almost took her to PROM! OH THE DRAMA! lol Anyway, the wimpy dude in the super cool truck sent me alot of roses at school and I totally flaunted them and made sure I was seen in that super cool truck of his just to make Roy's buddy jealous (it worked). Even though I could've bench pressed the little wimp, he sure did serve a purpose...heh heh heh (evil girl laugh). I never got back with Roy's buddy and after those two I wasn't interested in playing games w/boys anymore. From then on, I was just better off being friends and so far, that tactic has worked out quite well since I'm married to my best friend.(sorry Rim!)

Incidentially, I saw Roy's buddy a few years ago when I came back to town and we started talking and he apologized for his behavior. I can't handle a heavy moment like that so I had to come up w/SOME smart-a remark, so I told him not to apologize for having sex with me, but to apologize for having really BAD sex with me. LOL Anything to lighten the moment. Then we started talking about hunting...the only other topic we had in common to discuss. Sex and hunting...oh boy. I need to branch out don't I? Maybe I should start watching Nascar. I swear Bobcat's speaking a different language every time he posts about those stupid car races..... lol

>
>THANK GOD I HAD A TEE
>SHIRT ON!!!
>
>HAD TO WEAR THE SHIRT DOWN
>LOW!!!
>
LOL I can just picture you trying to pull that shirt down to cover your bits and pieces. ROFL

>THEN IT WAS MY TURN TO
>DRIVE!!!
>
Were you driving naked? And even funnier picture! ROFL

Roy,
Heres a way to embarass kkk right here for all MM.
Since we already know that she was in HS in the early 90s, she had to have some really tall, ratted bangs and acid washed jeans.
So why don't you post a yearbook or dance photo.

Then again, maybe not. Being just a year older, she has the same ammo on you.

Boy, that brings back some fond memories.

EASY TEE-TEE-K!!!

THEM RACES AIN'T STUPID!!!

UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN & HEARD THEM 900+ HORSEPOWER BADBOYS DON'T KNOCK EM!!!

THIS IS WHERE A 150,000 REDNECK HILLBILLY'S GET TOGETHER,PAY 8.00 PER BEER,12.00 FOR A TURKEY LEG & YOU CAN'T HEAR A DAMN THING!!!

THAT CORNBINDER YOU ONCE RODE IN AIN'T NOTHING!!!

THESE BADBOYS WILL MAKE YOUR HEART SHIVER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT GIVING MY RACING UP,ONLY ONE THING OVER RIDES RACING & THATS HUNTING,I KNOW WITH OTHER PEOPLE ITS HUNTING & WELL NEVER MIND!!!

Roy,
If that is all you got on your little sister, then you're just being waaaaaaaay too nice.

There was the time in this big warehouse I worked in. It was about 200 feet from the maintenance shop to the bathroom, and I felt one a comin on. I started towards the bathroom real gingerly like, you know the walk, kind of trying not to make too much motion, and kind of keeping the cheeks clenched. Well I made it most of the way and I felt something invading my shorts. I hustled on the rest of the way and finished the job. Cleaned up as best as I could and threw out the underwear. I went back to the shop and told one of my co-workers that I had to go home for a little bit, and he say's "what happened, did you sh!t your pants?" He must have been able to tell by the look on my face. I told him to tell the boss that I would be back in a little bit, and the boss told him "What happened did Stacey sh!t his pants?

I couldn't catch a break!

O.M.G!! Stacy! I would absolutely DIE if anything like that ever happened to me. There is no way I could handle the embarrassment of that..nu uh! LOL I don't even know if I could make that one into a joke and laugh at myself. That is one of my biggest fears. wow.

And no...he's not just being nice. He's got nothing on me.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-07 AT 09:37PM (MST)[p]>And Idabigbuck takes the lead....
>
>LMAO!

I have to agree with you on that one. lol

Thank you thank you, but I have a feeling some of these old boys are holdin back. People do some pretty stupid things when there is liquor involved, I speak from experience.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-07 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]>>
>>DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES???
>>
>>THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D
>>
>
>Why sure! You got any
>$1's???
>
>
roystripper.jpg

Albubba - can it get any worse than this?! I do need to clarify that yes, that is my face, and while I was FLABIO - I was never ever that bad! TK forgot to mention that at the time I was playing Offensive line at SUU, my physique matched my position, but never like that!

I could post a pic of her - but TK looked pretty good back the! Don't want RIM to go getting any ideas! She didn't ever have that "big hair" look. She played volleyball and had quite the attitude, so its hard to get her embarrased. I could tell some doozies if I wanted, but discretion is the better part of valor. I put her through enough hell growing up - she doesn't need it now. So if if makes her feel superior to "one up" me, (like it always has) then I will let her win, besides, she really hasn't embarrased me yet either. Those things, though seemingly embarrasing, are now hilarious! What 11 year old kid hasn't farted in front of the whole class during a skit? Oh and the Flabio incident was actually quite exhilirating! I only left when I did so I didn't lose my temple reccomend! And telling my wife about the "Flabio" incident may have been embarrasing at the moment, but has helped me reap great rewards throughout the course of my marriage! I just need to bring home a stack of ones and a g-string and IT IS ON!

THE ONLY "roy" HEADING TO THE BANK FOR A FIFTY DOLLAR STACK OF SINGLES!

Do they sell Man-thongs at Wal-Mart?

UTROY

After hearing idabigbucks story I finally found the courage to tell my story.
After my wife and I were married, we rented an old farmhouse.
The house had one bathroom that you had to walk through the frontroom to get to from our bedroom.
It was a Sunday morning, the first Sunday of the month. For those of you that do not know the young men of our church collect offerings on that day.
Well after enjoying a refreshing shower, I walked out the bathroom door, sans towel, into the frontroom. Appearrently I did not hear door knock. I looked up and lock eyes with a two suprised 12 year old boys. I dashed back to the bathroom, but the damage had been done.
It took a long time for me to go back to church, even longer to say hi to the young men, who I am sure told the rest of the boys about the the "offering" they got that morning.

In all fairness to Roy...

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-07 AT 03:39PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-07 AT 03:35?PM (MST)

This got buried up there for some reason but it's funny. This is post #49 and my reply to it

>>
roystripper.jpg

>
>Albubba - can it get any
>worse than this?! I do
>need to clarify that yes,
>that is my face, and
>while I was FLABIO -
>I was never ever that
>bad! TK forgot to mention
>that at the time I
>was playing Offensive line at
>SUU, my physique matched my
>position, but never like that!
>

He's right...here's what he looked like at that time. Not really like he does in his cute pic up there. LOL

Roy.jpg

>I could post a pic of
>her - but TK looked
>pretty good back the! Don't
>want RIM to go getting
>any ideas! She didn't ever
>have that "big hair" look.
>She played volleyball and had
>quite the attitude, so its
>hard to get her embarrased.

HAD attitude?? LOL I'm the one on the left w/the ponytail.(other girl is our cousin, Brandy) This was back then.
JennBran.jpg

>I could tell some doozies
>if I wanted, but discretion
>is the better part of
>valor. I put her through
>enough hell growing up -
>she doesn't need it now.
>So if if makes her
>feel superior to "one up"
>me, (like it always has)
>then I will let her
>win, besides, she really hasn't
>embarrased me yet either. Those
>things, though seemingly embarrasing, are
>now hilarious! What 11 year
>old kid hasn't farted in
>front of the whole class
>during a skit? Oh and
>the Flabio incident was actually
>quite exhilirating! I only left
>when I did so I
>didn't lose my temple reccomend!
>And telling my wife about
>the "Flabio" incident may have
>been embarrasing at the moment,
>but has helped me reap
>great rewards throughout the course
>of my marriage! I just
>need to bring home a
>stack of ones and a
>g-string and IT IS ON!
>
>
>THE ONLY "roy" HEADING TO THE
>BANK FOR A FIFTY DOLLAR
>STACK OF SINGLES!
>
>Do they sell Man-thongs at Wal-Mart?
>
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy...you crack me up. BTW...you should see some of the crazy pics I found while I was looking for these. I don't know half the people in them and everyone has a drink in hand. LOL You should've kicked my butt back then.

This one is funny though. Those deer antlers of mine were always fun and everyone did this with them. I have about 5 more just like these from every apartment I lived in, some of people I don't even know. lol

AtkinRoss2.jpg

RE: In all fairness to Roy...

WELL Roy!!!

YOU GAVE INTO LIL SIS,AGAIN!!!

ITS ONLY CUZZ HE LOVES YA TEE-TEE-K,LOL!!!

WAIT TILL RIM & Rut SEE Brandy!!!

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!.Clean up on Aisle 9....RIMROCK

I don't know if this is an embarassment, but now I think it's kind of funny..here we go...

It was a morning in early March and me and a buddy named Jim were out in northern Nevada Coyote hunting. There was still patchy snow on the ground here and there but some early green grass had started popping up. We were poking along on a two-rut when we came to an earthen dam. The road wound up on the side, so we pulled up on top of the dam. The water in the reservoir was still mostly frozen. As I looked out across the ice, I could see something--wow some coyotes had chased a deer out on the ice and they were feeding on it. Out the door I go scramblimg for my rifle; I get it out and by then the dogs were on the run. The only one I could get a fix on was heading straight away at about 250-300 yards. "BOOM!" the 25-06 roared and the coyote flipped. "DEAD DOG!"

We see that the two-rut heads out on the side of the reservoir,
so off we go. I've got my eye on the spot where the dog should be and when we get up to the spot, we notice he had run out on thin ice and busted through it. I look at Jim and ask him how we're going to get that dog. "Hmmm", Jim thinks as he goes and gets in the back of his Jeep and comes back with an army shovel and a long rope. He said, "I'll tie the rope to the end of the shovel, you hold on to the other end and I'll chuck it out there so maybe we can snag it." Now, back in baseball, Jim could throw the ball from the centerfield wall over the backstop, so I said, "Why not give it a try?" Jim gave that shovel a throw like it was a missile. Hey it's going to make it! Oh sh!t, the rope flies out of my hands. Jim looks at me, "I can't believe you let go!"

I knew what I had to do--swim out and grab the rope. So here I go, naked in March water colder than all get-out, breaking ice as I go. Well, the shovel goes to the bottom and pulls all the rope in with it. I dive down and find the rope and swim back to shore with it. I tell Jim to drag his shovel in while I go back after the coyote. I get out to the dog and it's bobbing up and down and floating away just as I get out of reach, so I dive under and come up on the under side of it. Blood and fur floating all over the water, but I got my dog or what was left of it. I would throw the dog forward and swim to it and throw it again all the way back to shore. Man, that water was so cold that I had a splitting headache! I was finally able to touch bottom and I grabbed the dog and, as I came out of the water, Jim was just laughing his ass off. I looked up and there he was with a camera snapping pictures of me with this dead dog in hand. Did I mention Jim could run fast!? After I got dressed and he convinced me there was no film in the camera, I let him back in his Jeep.

Fast forward two or three weeks later at work in the break room. We worked with a couple hundred women...Jim starts to laugh and he pulls these pictures out of his pocket. I was sitting across the table and said they better not be what I think they are and reached over to grab them as Jim pulled back and raised them over his shoulder. Just then, one of our fellow worker girls is passing by and ZIP!, out of his hand they come and she is off on a dead run. Jim turned red, then real white, as he said "sorry".
Ten minutes later I was getting all kinds of comments. Never did get those pictures back but I HEARD ABOUT THEM FOR A LONG TIME.

I got the negatives though..NICE COYOTE.........RIMROCK

>
>I got the negatives though..NICE COYOTE.........RIMROCK
>
And how much money did you get for that coyote pelt??? Good gosh, Rim...that just doesn't seem worth it!

EVER SEE SPRANGER SHOW???

YOU GUYS & GALS EVER SEE THE SPRANGER SHOW???

I THINK SOME OF THIS STUFF WOULD QUALIFY!!!

LMAO!!!

I DON'T KNOW IF IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR TEE-TEE-K & Roy THOUGH???

AND RIM!!!

DAMN!!!

I THINK I'D OF LET THAT YOTE SINK,LOL!!!

RE: EVER SEE SPRANGER SHOW???

Roy,

What years did you play football at SUU?
My brother had a buddy play there 89-92ish.

>
>I DON'T KNOW IF IT WOULD
>BE A GOOD IDEA FOR
>TEE-TEE-K & Roy THOUGH???
>
What are you talking about!? We'd do great on Springer! We did used to fight alot. Actual fist fights. I clocked him a time or two. Clocked him and then RAN so he didn't kill me. LOL One day, in Jr. High, I decked him in the hall at school and he wouldn't hit me back so a rumor got around that Jenn had kicked her big brother's butt. LOL We both got a lick in on the same bully though. Roy busted his nose w/a head butt and I got a good punch in on his lip another time (punched him and RAN again...good tactic for fighting boys LOL)

Bring on the Spranger (I'm pretty sure you mean Springer, right?) Show!!!

>Roy,
>
>What years did you play football
>at SUU?
>My brother had a buddy play
>there 89-92ish.

That was before Roy's time. He got back off his mission in 94' and was at SUU in the winter of 95'. So, he was on the team in 95'-96'. Did you play 1 or 2 years, Roy?

Embarrassing one that happened to someone else.My wife drew the valle vidal here in NM.on the valle vidal theres only 2 places to camp.There was a camp to the left of us about 50 yards with mules and a pop-up trailer to the right about 100 yards.We went out on the morning hunt and returned to camp about noon.During that time one of the mules got free and was roaming the campsites eating.Well my dad spots a bald eagle on tree about 300 yards away.In the campsite next to the pop-up there is a picnic table.So we get the spoting scope and go look at this eagle.about 6 of us were at the scope waiting for our turn.All of a sudden the mule starts doing his thing HEE-HAW HEE-HAW.Next thing we here comotion coming from the trailer.And here they come in order three grown men in there tighty whiteys and socks all of them with a rifles.We look at them from about 10 feet away and i say it was the mule not an elk.guess they thought it was a bull grunting.Laughed our butts off back at camp funny they never went by to visit us.

Albubba - I played from 94-95. Never got off the scout team and when I got married I had better things to do with my energy - like work. Played for good old Cactus Jack Bishop though! He was pretty cool. I buddied around with his son Ryan for a while he is now the head football coach at Bountiful High I believe. Or he was for a while. Anyway - good days. Those two guys that TK masked up were both on the team with me. The shorter guy is named Ryan and the taller one is Garrett (first names). Funny thing - there were only three Garrett's in the whole state that I knew of Me, this Garrett and one other , a kid from Delta. We all played for SUU at the same time. Ask your buddy if he knew Shawn Blackham. I guarantee you he knew who he was. He is the guy who gave me the nickname ROY. Damn him for not being around anymore! Suicide. Sad deal.

Yeah our house was a realy Jerry Springer show. As soon as the folks would leave us kids in the house alone I would pull out the show stick that I used to show my calves for 4-H in a pre-emptive strike because TK and HadenShedHead would pull out the plunger and the golf club and chase me around the house! The show stick gave me a good range and I could keep them at bay! Yeah TK packs a pretty good punch - sometimes. That's why I never let her get into close with the plunger. They would lock me out of the house too! Did it on Easter Sunday one time while the parents were still sleeping. I knocked on the window instead of the door and POW! Broken glass and a nice scar on my wrist. I got even with them though, I made them drink raw eggs like Rocky. Yeah TK puked on that one!

That pic of me above is from when I was a senior in High School. Must have been around wrestling season cause damn I was skinny and I had hair too! That is the year I cut from 220 after football season to wrestle at 171 six weeks later.

UTROY

Roy,
Shawn was good friend of my brother. He hung out at the house alot. He was the biggest mooch. Never paid for anything. They played football together at Spanish Fork High School.
It is a sad story. I thought he played earlier than that. They graduated HS in '88.

Nice thread triplek! My vote goes to Forthewall #1 and Idahobigelk #2. The others made you LOL too!

Roy, I am albubba's brother that played football with Shawn at SFHS. I played LB and Shawn was the DT right in front of me, so he and I spent a lot of time battling in the trenches together. Shawn was great friend of mine and I sure did spend a lot of time with him, lifting weights and just messing around. We did a lot of crazy and wild things, it's just good we didn't get caught.

The day he died was one of the saddest days of my life and I think about him often. He was a very fun loving person who was a blast to be around. It sounds like you had some good times with him as well.

> The day he died was
>one of the saddest days
>of my life and I
>think about him often.
>He was a very fun
>loving person who was a
>blast to be around.
>It sounds like you had
>some good times with him
>as well.

Shawn was one of my best friends down there as well. He was just so much fun. We always had a great time and some of my best memories are of him. We talked alot. He was so funny...I lived in this basement apartment and he'd always come in through my bedroom window instead of the door (it was a big, wide window that swung inward, down in a little window well).

I have so many stories about him. Brandy and I just loved that big lug. He truly was one of our best friends down there. We gave him lots of hugs when his mom died and cried along with him. I think of him often. Have lots of pictures of him. It broke my heart to hear how his story turned out. He was a guy who KNEW the right thing to do, but just wouldn't do it. He was just always having too much fun, but he was still so GOOD inside and was always going to stop doing what he was doing, he just wouldn't. I'm sure he could've, he just wouldn't, then he tried hard to when he got married (He was always going to marry Heather...from the day I met him she was the only girl he talked about and he never really went out w/anyone either) but he had some vices he just couldn't give up. I had already moved out of the state when he died and I'm sad I didn't get to his funeral.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-07 AT 03:27PM (MST)[p]>
>That pic of me above is
>from when I was a
>senior in High School. Must
>have been around wrestling season
>cause damn I was skinny
>and I had hair too!
>That is the year I
>cut from 220 after football
>season to wrestle at 171
>six weeks later.
>
You're wrong, Roy. That is a pic from college. You are sitting at the bar in our little townhouse.

RoyRobinChuckBran.jpg

He was
>the biggest mooch. Never paid
>for anything.

LOL That is SO SHAWN! Once, he stole all my change (I was a waitress and had a ton of change) and went to Mesquite. I remember him running out the door with it saying, "Bye bye!" LOL

Roy WAS QUITE A "CHICK MAGNET" WASN'T HE???

LOOKS LIKE COLLEGE TO ME Roy???

Two moments:

I'm a huge texas rangers fan but I live here in the phoenix area. About 3-4 years ago a friend of mine who had season tickets to the diamondbacks gave me his four seats so I could go see MY rangers take on the DB's in interleague play. So I took my two boys and a nephew. The seats were great about 3 rows up from the field. Anyway, the games in about the 7th inning and not much is happening. All of a sudden a ranger hits a towering HR to left field and I jump up and I start whoopin, hollering and carrying on. Mind you the place is about full, very quiet except for me screaming like a nut because a visiting team just a HR and took the lead. After having all this attention drawn on myself I take my rangers hat off turn around to crowd of about 40K people and hold the hat up as high as I can. I may have forgot to mention that I am balding. As I held the hat up, a guy from the upper deck yells all the way down to me and says "Yeah your bald, so what?!" I swear everyone in my section and surrounding sections heard this because the place broke out into a hysterical laugh. I put my hat on, my tail between my legs, and didn't say boo the rest of the game. My kids were soooo embarassed of their father. Since then I have learned to only root for the home team.

Again about 3-4 years ago we went to California on a little family vacation. It was a Friday afternoon and it was kind of cloudy out. Kind of cool actually. Well the kids wanted to go to the beach so bad and this was the only day we had free to go so we went. We get down to the beach and I'm surprised how many people were there. The place was packed considering it was a weekday and overcast. We find a little spot on the beach to set up our stuff and we get ready to go in the ocean. I'm a desert boy and have only touched the ocean a couple of times in my life so I was very surprised to find out how cold the water was. It was cold enough that the kids didn't want to get wet so they made sand castles. Heck with that I thought, I want to swim in the ocean and I don't care what the temp is. So I'm out there in the water and doing pretty good. The waves were pretty big that day and I could even do a little body surfing whick was pretty cool. I was body surfing with a few other people and they were kind of surprised I was doing as well as I was. Okay, I admit, I was getting cocky. I told my wife and kids to watch. So I was riding this one wave and it took me under and rolled me over and I had no idea which way was up or down. For a moment, a mild case of panic set it but I told myself to calm down and eventually I would come to the top. I was right, I came to the top and I was standing there dazed and confused. Sand was in my mouth and in my eyes. I stood there and the water receded to the ocean. I look at my wife and kids and they are just staring at me in disbelief. Then my wife starts yelling at me to pull my shorts up. Seems they fell down to my knees in all the commotion. Must have been 50-60 people who saw me and everything I had. Almost anyway, can you say shrinkage?
At first my wife was so upset and then she just started laughing uncontrollably.

I wont even tell you about how I have behaved at a couple of weddings. You have heard of guys putting on lamp shades. They can't hold a candle to me. My sister in-law still gets mad at me when the subject comes up.

LOL huntazido! I can just see you waving your hat at that game! That is hilarious. I'm a huge Cardinals fan and we always try to catch the Red Birds when they play in Denver, but there are always more Cardinals fans there than Rockies fans. Good thing too cuz I'd be just like you...whoopin' it up when my team scored. LOL

Good stories.

>
>Roy WAS QUITE A "CHICK MAGNET"
>WASN'T HE???
>
ROFL Yeah...the one girl is our cousin and I cut the other gir's fiance' out. But she's the girl he stripped for. LOL It was her bachelorette party.

OOPS!!!

SORRY Roy!!!

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY & OUT GUESS A PICTURE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

TripleK and Roy:

I can't believe how young you both are? All this time I pictured you both being a lot older.

Sounds like you two have a great relationship. Good stories.

>TripleK and Roy:
>
>I can't believe how young you
>both are? All this time
>I pictured you both being
>a lot older.
>
>Sounds like you two have a
>great relationship. Good stories.

So what are you sayin', Dusty? You sayin' I seem like some old lady?? LOL I'm 32 and he's 34. Some days I do feel alot older though. ;-)

I seem like some old lady?? LOL I'm 32??

Just so long as you don't have a hat with flowers in it your still ok! And when that happens!! Ya know the hat!! Just stay off the road!! OK?

guess you are right about the pic then TK - I looked pretty good back then - plus the bar is hiding my gut - you can see though that I wasn't shy about eating that cake!

BOBCAT - I was a "chick magnet"! Even though just not with those chicks. The ratio at that school was 4:1 women to men. We all had plenty of chances! Even TK had her chances with the ladies - ask her about her roomates that were on the softball team! She will have to tell you that story through e-mail though. Don't want this post to get nuked!

UTROY

Well... there have been many, but one particular event was...

I was in Vancouver B.C. for a convention.
We were staying at a very nice hotel right down on the harbor, very ritzy! Had the "Beef Eater" guy out front.
The day we were checking out, I was in line to change the Canadian $ I had back to American.
Now... we had joked a bit about how colorfull the canadian currancy is, 'an somehow started calling it "funny money"...
Now... to my freinds north, I was a young stupid kid from semi rural Utahrrrr... first time in Canada. That's my excuse!!
Ok... standing in this line... RITZY hotel lobby full of people... I see someone I knew across the way, they yell "hey Russ!! Whatcha doo'en???"
Whelp... I yells back "trade'n in my funny money!!"
EVERY person in that lobby STOPPED... turned 'an looked at ME!!!
I swear I felt a knife wizz by my head!!
THAT was a baaaaaad moment... seemed like it lasted 15 minutes!
Very ugly American... I deserved to have my arse kicked!
Ahhhh the mammories...

> Even
>TK had her chances with
>the ladies - ask her
>about her roomates that were
>on the softball team!

Ewwwwwwwww! Sick, Roy. You never met those "girls" did you? If I were going to swing that way, it never would've been with THOSE girls. YUK! Although, you're probably right, if I had wanted to I could've had plenty of chances. LOL

(Now, I'll tell the story, but no nasty, yucky posts in response that might get nuked. Keep it clean boys.)

That was quite the eye opener, too. Here I am, a young girl from the Basin, heading off to college. I was so proud to be on that softball team and sure there were some girls on the team who were a bit manly, sure there was a girl who could bench press 175 lbs and had a mustache, but I still never suspected they might be...you know....*lesbians*! And my roommate who was one had these guy posters up in her room and supposedly had a boyfriend. I don't even think I knew what "in the closet" meant, but I just knew something wasn't quite right about those girls. (and BTW...I thought I was big stuff benching 135 lbs *high school record at the time*...but holy crap those she-men put me to shame! lol)

So anyway, I'm at a party one night and this guy from Vegas is chatting me up. I tell him I'm on the softball team and his eyebrow raises and he goes, "Oh yeah? So do you eat _____?" O.M.G!!! I was so shocked that #1- a guy had said the p-word and used in that context in front of me and #2- it had never really occured to me that softball players were notorious for being lesbians. In that instant it hit me...big realization. LOL So, I'm quick to recover and remain cool and I said to him, "Ewwww...no way, But I'm also not going to suck your ____ either so see ya!" That was also when I learned that not all guys who are chatting with me at a party just want to be my buddy. Welcome to the World, Jenn. lol

I did get asked to go on a motorcycle ride by a girl named Natalie one other time. This time I knew she was a lesbian though, even though she wasn't one of my teammates. She'd call me up at the radio station while I was dj-ing and request songs and I was always friendly so I guess she thought that was a green light. She would always tell me how good I sounded on the radio too and I STILL didn't get it (I got compliments on my voice all the time though so it just didn't register that she was hitting on me). She finally asked me to go on a ride w/her on her bike. Yeah, I said 'No thanks' and then I quit playing her requests (which were mainly songs by Melissa Etheridge...hmmm...she must've been a HUGE ME fan, huh? Wonder why that was?).

College sure was an eye opener for me! Great experience though and helped shape who I am today (someone who believes in the good in all people no matter what their color, race, sexual oriententation, and gun preference *yes, I even like assault rifle lovers* lol) I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. Well maybe a few of them....LOL

I meant the "Love the Way You Way Love Me" shower story!

E-MAIL ONLY!

UTROY

TEE-TEE-K!!!

YOU KNOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

FIGURED IF I DIDN'T ASK!!!

JACKMASTER,Rut,RIM OR ELK-A-BONGER WOULD!!!

SOUNDS EMBARRASSING,OR IS THAT INTERESTING???

I HOPE YOU BOYS & GIRLS DON'T EVER CORRUPT ME BUT I THINK ITS GETTING CLOSE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-07 AT 07:16AM (MST)[p]Corrupt us more please. I want to hear the shower story.
Rutnbuck

Boy did I ever get it...after 5hrs in a cold shower I'm about back to normal....RIMROCK

Hey guys how do I look on this new computer/with turbo charged DSL..Hope this one spells better than the old one did...RIMROCK

WELL!!!

IF I'D OF ONLY HEARD THESE KIND OF STORIES BEFORE I DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE!!!

AND "NOW" TEE-TEE-K TELLS US THERE WAS 3-4 GIRLS PER BOY!!!

WELL YOU "NOW" KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE AIN'T ENOUGH BOYS AROUND!!!

WELL BOYS,RIM,Rut,ELK-A-BONGER!!!

YA THINK WE COULD ACT LIKE THAT ONE ONE OLE BOY THAT ENROLLED HIMSELF INTO HIGH SCHOOL AT AGE 27???

SOME OF US HAVEN'T BEEN TO COLLEGE YET BUT MAYBE WE SHOULD???

I'LL BET IF Roy's DAD WOULD OF KNOWN 1/2 OF WHAT WAS GOING ON TEE-TEE-K MAY NOT OF GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE,HE PROBABLY WOULD OF LEFT THIS BASIN LIKE A BULLET JUST TO BRING HIS INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL BACK HOME,LOL!!!

I GUESS THATS ONE WAY TO GROW UP QUICK!!!

LEAVE THE BASIN,GO TO COLLEGE & WOW WHAT SOME PEOPLE LEARNED SO QUICK!!!

I THINK SOME OF THIS CRAP MIGHT BE HAPPENING IN THE BASIN NOW DAYS!!!

YOU USED TO HAVE TO LEAVE TOWN TO LEARN IT BUT ITS CHANGING,QUICK!!!

KEEP THE STORIES COMMING T-K!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT MIGHT AS WELL LEARN ABOUT COLLEGE AFTER HE'S TOO DAMN OLD TO GO!!!

Bobcat:
;If you havn't seen it yet Rent AMERICAN PIE "THE NAKED MILE"
It sounds like what is going on here....RIMROCK

WELL BOYS!!!

DID YOU GET THE SECOND E-MAIL???

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

WOWSERS!!!

THAT FIRST E-MAIL AIN'T NOTHING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING COLLEGE MUST BE KINDA LIKE GRANDPA,NASTY!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-07 AT 08:26AM (MST)[p]Bess,
I need something to pass time on my way to Vegas.
Could you forward the e-mails to me?

albubba!!!

WHAT ABOUT MY NASCAR TICKETS???

LOL!!!

I SENT YOU THE ONE!!!

BUT I AIN'T GOT PERMISSION TO SEND THE OTHER ONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT GOING TO THE RACE IN VEGAS!!!

AND BY THE FRICKEN WAY!!!

I HEAR ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AROUND 80 DAMN DEGREES DOWN THERE!!!

WTF???

IT ONLY SNOWS IN VEGAS WHEN I GO???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Thanks for the first e-mail and thanks for staying home this year. LOL
80 degrees might be a little to hot. Rutnelk might strip down to his speedo. Not a pretty sight.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom