Most Recent CC hits?

JDElec

So I'm wondering if there done charging cards or if its still happening. I use a debit card for my hunts last year I had charges spread out over 2 days this year I only have a single $35.00 deer charge from 2 days ago I have alot of family on my card, so for that to be it means we beat the odds not in a good way
Just wondering if anybody who was charged the other day has been charged again.
I realize some people's cards will show later than others thats why I'm looking for people still getting charges on a card that has already been hit the other day.

I am wondering the same thing. Last year I had charges four days apart on my card. One was for myself and the other was for my nephew. I am hoping for the same thing this year.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

JD,

I'm in the same boat as you.. got two $35 hits last night, nothing since. I have four people I put in for on my card and nothing else has shown up as of yet..I am also curious because I should be guaranteed my sheep tag this year with 16pts.

Sincerely,

Patiently waiting........NOT

I have 3 of us on one card all put in for separate statewide archery deer. no CC hits yet. odds are all 3 of us should get drawn, in past years it was 100% draw, but for certain 2 out of 3 of us will as maybe more put in this year. We also all have various OIL and LE hunts we applied for. Hopefully I see the charges soon. It would be great to get one of the LE or OIL hunts as none of us have enough points for top level in the category. It seems like last year the CC hits came over 3 or 4 days.

I was just at an organized ATV/UTV ride on the Pauns. There were 180 participants and they probably had more prizes than that. A person could win more than one prize. Guess who didn't get a prize, but guess who is going hunting this year on the Pauns.

I just had someone tell me they just got hit at about 5pm MST...so maybe there's still hope for the rest of us.

TRH

i called my CU and asked if they showed any pending charges. they told me I had 2 pending charges, 35$ and $408. that only means that i drew statewide archery and my OIL moose tag. Hell Ya

YOU'RE FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

Ha nobody told me bout it being illegal. Ha
I drew Wasatch Archery Elk. Figure i would burn points this year didnt feel like waiting another 15 years for the top of the line tags.

Nice Sniper! I am going to be up there to, I put my dad with no points in and my brother with 2 points for the Wasatch muzzy and when I check the credit card that I used for them I almost fell out of my chair, one of them drew it! I cant wait for the email to find out who I get to drag up there.

My card got hit for $35 yesterday. I'm still hoping for a miracle and the $280 charge. I've never wanted money to come off my card so much.

Ever seen different charges on the same card for the same person? I'm hoping to be the first...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom