Mountain lion opinion?

C

Coffinmaker

What are your guys opinion of Utah taxidermists? Who does the most realistic looking lions? Seems like the faces are very hard to get right.

Not saying he's the best in Utah because I haven't seen everyones lions, but Yuri Rulin has done some great looking cats. If I was doing a cat I'd drive to Libby Montana and have Phil Soucy do it. Good Luck

Roundy taxidermy in Glendale UT. I just got my cat back, and will post pics soon. It is the most realistic cat I have seen next to Soucy.

}}-SLIVER-->

Kelly Memmott, and Ben Neilson from AAA Taxidermy in Pleasant Grove did my cat. It's beautiful. They have done several cats for close friends and they always get them to look right. If you want to know who is a good taxidermist, ask to see their cats. enough said

Mine turned out really good. what do you guys think..

88614_206.jpg

>Mine turned out really good.
>what do you guys think..
>
>
>
88614_206.jpg

Hey cant!

Where'd You get that PISSCUTTER?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Silver, lets see that picture. Travis is doing a cat for me right now as well. I was up in his shop a couple of weeks ago.There was a cat they where finishing up. It may have been yours.
If you are down south Roundy Taxidermy.
If your looking for one up north Big stuff taxidermy is just out of Toole. I was looking at his work at the expo. Looks like he does nice work.

I'm fond of Sam Raby (Animals in Motion Taxidermy) from Bluffdale, Utah for cats and bears. He's mounted both lifesize and rugs for me and several friends and does super.

>Nothin is uglier than a messed
>up feline!
>Right Bess?

True littlebig!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Hay Cantkillathing

Thanks you made my day with that picture. I also went on a search for ugly taxidermy and just got done looking at the 26 ugly taxidermy pictures by field and stream. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

756822_88.jpg

This was one of my favorites.

that is a good looking cat, i like how unusual his pose and base is...way cool

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Steve Flinders in Beaver, is awesome. He specializes in predators and detail work. I saw him drape one over an elk shed laying down sideways. Awesome concept.

Great mount. The head/eyes/ears are just right. I have seen a lot that don't look right. when you see them you can't put your finger on it but something is wrong

great job on the mount, like everything about it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom