Mt Dutton general rifle

Moose332

I have tag for this area, just curious on what your guys thoughts are on this general zone? Lots of hunting pressure? Deer numbers? What is the chance to harvest a good buck or just a buck in general. Any input is greatly appreciated!!

here is a buck my son took from Dutton

4462010.jpg

I agree with ridge. I hunted it last year also. I saw a ton of does. Every canyon does! But I heard of a guy getting a shot at a descent one. I was with my brother and he saw a 24 inch buck but could not make the shot. Saw a lot of 2 points and spikes. Get you a good pair of binocs or a shooting scope and you'll see deer. Good luck.

I sent Moose some info. We have been scouting the area.. AGAIN.. we love to hunt this spot. You do need to get off the road and away from all the ATV guys. We have spotted 2 shooters this year so far. They are not together.In fact they are about 7 miles apart. Neither Buck is within 1-1/2 miles of a road. we are going to try and get spotting again tomorrow thru Sunday.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom