Mtn Lion tags

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Does anyone know the reason behind Arizona not selling Mtn. Lion tags online? Going to go down to help my friend on his early Kiabab hunt in a couple weeks. Going to be going through Las Vegas, up I15 and over. Called every town I will be passing by and no one sales tags anymore. AZ DFG lady said you have to pick them up in person. She did not know the reasoning behind it. Looks like Page may be the closest place to get a tag. Really don’t want to spend 4 hours driving just to get a tag. Anyone know of anywhere closer?

Does anyone know the reason behind Arizona not selling Mtn. Lion tags online? Going to go down to help my friend on his early Kiabab hunt in a couple weeks. Going to be going through Las Vegas, up I15 and over. Called every town I will be passing by and no one sales tags anymore. AZ DFG lady said you have to pick them up in person. She did not know the reasoning behind it. Looks like Page may be the closest place to get a tag. Really don’t want to spend 4 hours driving just to get a tag. Anyone know of anywhere closer?
Most wal-marts in az have them.

A couple years ago many of the "authorized dealers" stopped being sent tags by game and fish and you have to go to the game and fish office itself alot of times. Kingman area is like that, so no tags can be bought on weekends or after hours etc.

Thanks everyone.
Looks like I have to make an extra 4 hour drive to Page to get one. Maybe I will just shot coyotes. Don’t understand why it can not be done online when you can purchase most everything else online.

I bought one at sportsman’s warehouse today. Our group spotted 4 last year and nobody had a tag. Headed to the same unit tomorrow morning.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom