Mule Deer Areas

300Shortmag

I know we just had draws for this year, but I'm already looking into next year to put my max points for a good draw area.

I thought of putting in for region G after hearing so many good things about it, but am wondering what area I can specifically go after that will have public access and limited draw equalling less people.

Just wanted to get a heads up and see if any of you would share some knowledge on the state. We'll be antelope hunting in SW Wyoming this year and I really wanted to check out some areas for next year for deer.

Feel free to PM me with any info.

I know guys are skeptical about giving out special areas of interest. My only concern is that we could have gotten a region G tag a while ago and it seems to be a coveted area.

I'm not a guided hunt hunter. I'm a DIY guy, looking to get away from the average JOE who won't walk the extra mile to find a nice buck.

If you are the same, please PM me, as I won't share your info but will send you pics of my success or stories of my failure. I'd rather travel the unbeaten path and come up empty handed then follow the road hunters or people who seek the easy hunt.

We are looking for a quality unit where we can get away from the pressure and search for a quality buck on our own.

Let me know...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom