Mule Deer Pedestal Suggestions

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
I need some suggestions on a nice pedestal mount for my Sonora Buck I shot a couple weeks ago. I want it on a Pedestal so that I have the option to move it around.

Post up some pictures of yours or some you have seen. I would love to do something nice for this buck!

The group of 4 of us that were pretty dang successful!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-16 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-16 AT 07:38?PM (MST)

FLH. Super buck J. Your hard work is rewarding you handsomely, proud of you!

You may want to call Ryan Marquardson, here at home. Or check out his facebook page. Ryan has been building custom pedestals for the taxidermists here in the valley. He has a very large, nice shop behind his home in Glenwood and is putting out some outstanding products. I don't believe he does the "tree stump" kinds of stuff, but you could check with him about that. He logs his own apen trees, mills them on the saw mill in his back yard and builds stunning cabinets out of quaking aspen. Uses the same stuff for his pedestals as well a some local walnut and locust trees he cuts in peoples yards, here in town. Drys it and mills it all himself. As good as any professional I've ever looked at.

I found his web page and added here you you:

http://iconosquare.com/marqcustomwoodworking

That buck is worthy of display!

DC

I don't have one, but I'd use a cactus somehow as the pedestal. Congrats on a great trip/bucks!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Ya!

If He Ain't Hung on a Cacti it just won't be Right!

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom