Mule Kills Mt. Lion

ChubbyTuna

I was sent this by my father and thought it was pretty cool. Sorry if it's been posted before.

This is almost unbelievable!

This may be a first...

A couple from Montana were out riding on the range, he with his rifle and she (fortunately) with her camera. Their dogs always followed them, but on this occasion n a Mountain Lion decided that he wanted to stalk the dogs (you'll see the dogs in the background watching). Very, very bad decision.

The hunter got off the mule with his rifle and decided to shoot in the air to scare away the lion, but before he could get off a shot the lion charged in and decided he wanted a piece of those dogs. With that, the mule took off and decided HE wanted a piece of that lion. That's when all hell broke loose for the lion.

As the lion approached the dogs, the mule snatched him up by the tail and started whirling him around. Banging its head on the ground on every pass. Then he dropped it, stomped on it and held it to the ground by the throat. The mule then got down on his knees and bit the thing all over a couple of dozen times to make sure it was dead, then whipped it into the air again, walked back over to the couple (that were stunned in silence) and stood there ready to continue his ride as if nothing had just happened.

Fortunately, even though the hunter didn't get off a shot, his wife go off these four pictures.

4978cce6135cbe0f.jpg

4978cd05144f8588.jpg

4978cd1f14fec2c0.jpg

4978cd301569219e.jpg

This ones been around a while.

Notice the hounds are just sitting there with a dumb look on thier face, like what's that dumb mule stomping on a dead lion for.

I've never seen this. That is awsome. Where can i get a mule like that? We can go for a lot of rides here in Cali and he can kick to s..t out of all the lions he can handle.

JR

I heard from a very reliable source that they used DNA from this mule and Chuck Norris to create the spider bull.

That is some funny shizzle. I know for a fact that this is the same mule that killed that elk a few year back.

HK

Here is the rest of the story...

Two weeks after this happened, the guy was out for a ride and a tweety bird flew up near his mule. Needless to say the mule came uncorked and did the exact same thing to the rider as it did to this lion. He lived but is wheel chair bound the rest of his life and basically a vegetable.

They interviewed 100 mule guys about the incident and all of them said how surprised they were that the mule attacked that mountain lion, but not one of them was the least bit surprised that the mule almost killed the guy over a tweety bird. Then they all told their own stories about run ins with tweety birds and the various injuries they suffered from their own mules. ;-)

These pictures are at least 10 years old and the story is different every time it's told.

This is supposed to be that mules 10th kill......making him a double ace....or what?

>Yeah - and that is only
>a 15 inch saddle!
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Now thats funny

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

>"I heard from a very reliable
>source that they used DNA
>from this mule and Chuck
>Norris to create the spider