Muley Success?

Between the heavy rains and the idiots from New York, I didn't get sh!t. Did take a shot at a small non-typical. I forgot I was at 10,000 feet shooting down hill, shot over his back at 150 yards with a muzzleloader. I was disappointed because I practiced so much. But he wasn't big enough to get upset over.

You need to start baiting bears again. I didn't see any, but there was enough fresh sign everywhere that I was always on guard.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

I shot this buck during themuzzleloader hunt this year. The rain did make things miserable.
I missed a better buck the 1st day, and saw one other better than the buck I killed.
Might just have to try it again next year.
I would agree on the bear situation. We had a bear in our camp 4 times. Lot and lots of sign. A ton of berries for them to feed on.

6124003.jpg

414002.jpg

>I shot this buck during themuzzleloader
>hunt this year. The rain
>did make things miserable.
>I missed a better buck the
>1st day, and saw one
>other better than the buck
>I killed.
>Might just have to try it
>again next year

congrats on great buck.

>Great buck 3D
>I am guessing that buck is
>200+"s of typical!
>Wow

Pretty close guess. I grossed him at 195. A dream come true for sure!

Wow Brag and Colo,
Those are a couple fine"+ trophies!
Congratulations on a couple great hunts and thanks for sharing.
Zeke

Couple of keepers for sure, Congrats

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The buck I posted in the general forum on my solo hunt about a month ago was a Colorado archery buck. Can't wait for the muzzy season next year already.

Still one of the quietest years I've seen for Colorado. You'd think the early snows would have been a benefit. Hopefully third will be more active.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom