MUST READ!! FOUNDER TO IMPLEMENT NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL MM'ers!

Roy

Well boys - it looks like you went and did it this time! After pleading with him for some time to get this enacted, I just received a PM from Founder stating that finally it is going to happen! Beginning tomorrow morning at 12:00:00 MDT all MM'ers will be required to take this simple test before logging in to MM. If you are unable to pass the test within 3 attempts, your MM name will be deactivated and your IP address will be recorded and blocked from any further participation in ANY of the MM forums either as an observer or as a member.

Good luck! Some of you are going to need it.

http://www.happyplace.com/9574/grammar-test-keeps-idiots-off-of-the-internet

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Their is know way he can inforce that. You can't block IP addresses if you new anything about the internet. I don't sea any whey this can happen. Definately a challenge.

Well Zig - he may just have to block the whole state of Montana! (Or is that "hole" ?)

UTROY

LMAO Roy!! I bet you planned this so you a Homer J are the only ones exempt due to Founder not offering a Spanish Aptitude test?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-11 AT 07:30PM (MST)[p]That won't have any affect on me.

Eel

Edit: I meant effect, sorry.

Looks like all we will be left with will be the smart guys who passed the 7th grade and I for one just squeaked by but flunked outta the 8th grade. TRUE STORY!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

As long as CUPSY'S around I'll be OK!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I'll have to try the test out, but I'm telling you right now - I'm nervous as hell!
J/k- but does mispelled words really bother people?

What about this situation- I have a really crummy laptop that. My kids mess with all the time, sometimes my "u" button don't work unless I really press just right on it. Also, it skips leters on it's own( by everybody that has ever used it)

I don't want to go buy a new computer for my little bit of hunting site surfing. Is it a bigger deal than I thought?

How bout he make a test that says you should have 2 bucks over 180" to post and 1 bull over 330", now that would leave a good group of guys left on the forum. Oh and no gay people.

This forum will get seriously quiet with only 16 guys on it!

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

>This forum will get seriously quiet
>with only 16 guys on
>it!
>
>".....but by God, I never said
>a word to a pig!"
>

12 guys if you eliminate the gays.

Eel

eel....I had you down as an open minded sort of guy! You would actually discriminate against a "literate rump ranger"?

Geez....we'll hardly have a soul to argue with!

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

GEE!! No big worry at all. As you all know, Founder is a true believer in the capitalism system of doing things.

For five bucks he will give you a passing grade and you can stay on the member list and continue to raise Hades with other members.

RELH

Founder, have you received my five bucks yet?

A TEST !!!! It just aint fare eye tail ewe , a guy tries two get edgemacted the best he can from all ewe smart fellars on here , and now I'll have to look else where

crap if this is true I will change my ip addy how you do that anywho can somebody post a copy of he gay test so we can get the answers so we can pass

Geez, I mught be thee unly 1 left on thes sight if all the rast of yau take that tist.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Not worried. I know I'll be in the 10 percentile that gets an exemption for being so smart and witty. Can?t really say I'll miss the rest of you morons.

By the way, I heard Texans are out no matter what. Wise move on Flounders part.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Roy don't worry about grammar and
>go measure some more 22
>inch mule deer.

No worry's their 36moose. There's plenty of opportunaties on hear to get experiances mesuring undersized deer and I am not talking about droping major cash at a banquet eyther to do it. All you got to do is put the stock on a buck you thought was big in the spotan skope and than when you miss him you post a fuzzy pic of him with velvet horns and aske everayone else to confirm he was a 30 inch buck and than get reel mad when someone says they don't think so. And than you are knot the great hunter you wanted us all to beleeve you are. Typycal Mosnter Muelyes behaveyour.

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom