Muzzleloader deer unit 231

R

Rem308

Anyone deer hunt unit 231 in muzzleloader season ?I was there 3 years ago and looking to see how the deer numbers have been doing.Planning a hunt for 2010.

havent been in 231 but I would look around trappers lake in those units south of 231,but you know more than me, how was your previos hun, did you see any deer?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-09 AT 07:12PM (MST)[p]Saw several deer but no good bucks. Have not seen a good buck there in 15 years or so.But you can usually find a small buck if you spend 4-5 days hunting..

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom