My 2018 Dream Season

NMPassthru

It's official, got all three of my carcass tags: I went three for six with a tag of a lifetime. I still check my results every couple days just to make sure it's really true. I can't wait for September.
1. Rocky Mountain Big Horn
2. Bull Tag
3. Barbary Sheep Tag

Best of all I get to share my hunts with family and friends. Good luck to all who drew!

3351img0270.jpg

Wow ! Did you go get a lotto ticket afterward ! That's some serious luck . Can?t wait to hear how all your hunts go.

Awesome! Congrats! Enjoy that Bighorn Hunt. I had the Gorge hunt last year. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or anything.

Congrats on the tag!
I drew and killed in 2016; San Francisco River
Went with a great guide; Eric Kern! He knew his stuff and help a ton!
If you have any questions let me know.
Eric even filmed the hunt and featured it on a highlights reel on YouTube @ ~3min; ~400yrd shot

Good luck!

That video was awesome! Thanks for the offer of wanting to share your experiences and for the outfitter recommendation. I will most definitely be reaching out to all who have offered to share info. Out of four tags available on this particular hunt, I have talked to three Tag holders all out of New Mexico. That is phenomenal! Four tag holder is from out of state.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom