My Archery Dream Season...2012

GeorgeE

With the drawing of the 'trifecta' of tags here in CA it was Christmas in June for me...Those tags were a Tule Elk Bull, A14 and Lassen Antelope Buck...Actually the last one, I was third alternate and never thought I'd get the call I did a week before the season started...

I took a great Lope the fourth day of the season in Lassen Co. missed a great buck in A14 and killed a great Tule Bull on day eight of my Tule hunt...Two out of three ain't bad!

87132012_ii.jpg

65385x4.jpg

9363mine_after.jpg

Bowtech Destroyer 340...

What, no sheep tag? Boy, hunting here in Cali sure sucks!! lol

Congrats on your good luck drawing those tags. Especially the Tule Elk Tag, must be like 1 in 5000. I think you did really well getting the animals you did, with a bow too, really nice ones!!

Congrats again! You made the best of it and thanks for letting us know how you did!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Congrats on a great season.

I ran into Rob and he said you were having fun on that elk hunt. Congrats again on getting it done.

If by chance you killed it in the Bishop unit my wife has the rifle tag would love to talk about what ya saw.

Not my unit, but I know it and can help you out...I'll shoot you a PM! Thanks guys!

Bowtech Destroyer 340...

Congratulations, Ike! You had one heck of a fine season this year. And, way to hang in there on the elk when things got tough. Your perseverence paid off in a fine bull. Well done, my friend.

>Congratulations, Ike! You had one
>heck of a fine season
>this year. And, way
>to hang in there on
>the elk when things got
>tough. Your perseverence paid
>off in a fine bull.
> Well done, my friend.
>

Thanks bud, a lot of fun that's for sure...

G-
Bowtech Destroyer 340...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom