My Dilema

J

Jake_Sorensen

Ok, this past weekend (Saturday 10/2) I went out to Lee Kay to make sure my gun (300win mag) was up to par for the elk hunt this coming weekend, so I shot a couple shots and all my shots were hitting the bottom corner of the target so took adjusted everything to what I thought would put it on and shot 3 more shots and the shots were still in the same spot so this went on until it would let me adjust anymore, so I determined my scope was bad, so I went and got a new Nikon scope at sportsmans on Saturday night, I mounted it on Sunday and now here is my dilemma I need to get it all sighted in before I leave Wed. afternoon, but Lee Kay were I usually go is closed on Monday and Tuesdays, and I need somewere close so that I can just go on my lunch break, so were is a good close range In Salt Lake, I know there is Holladay gun club but I've heard alot of bad stuff about that range, is there any others? Thanks for your guys's help!

Jake

There is the Bountiful Lion's Gun Club Just north of the "B" on the mountain above bountiful.

it is a nice range to shoot at.

Tallbuck1

One Bad Day Hunting
is better than a good day
at WORK!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom