1564camera_card_thief.jpg

So?

Who is it?

Or is it a Secret?

Or am I gonna get Sued if I ask?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

who the fu55# cares, crybaby son of b%%%%%S. get over it,,,,you put them out. you are going to lose some, its old news,,,, I lost two last year, ,,its like a flat, just part of the game,,,,

>who the fu55# cares, crybaby son
>of b%%%%%S. get over it,,,,you
>put them out. you
>are going to lose some,
>its old news,,,, I
>lost two last year,
>,,its like a flat,
>just part of the game,,,,
>

JUDAS elkun!

You Boys that of had your Cams knocked off the Trees are a little Growly!

Hang in there!

Or just an ass hat in general. He is probably the same DB that took my fishing pole that was leaning up against my truck. If it is not yours do not mess with it. I am sorry but there is right and wrong. I hope to never be such an asshat that I accept thieves as just part of life and that it is going to happen... What a horrible way to live life with no trust or hope in others.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-13 AT 06:02PM (MST)[p]>>Elkun must be the asshat in
>>the pic
>>
>>
>
>+1

Did he take the camera? Was it one of those cameras that takes a pic and sends it to your smart phone?

I just checked E-bay!

These SD Cards are selling like Hot Cakes!

Over 3,000 used ones for sale right now!

Hang in there!

RE: My dog...op

I wish I was that , young, any of you pusses want to call me an ass to my face. fill free to stop,in,,, crybabies,, ill dance with you cupcakes,,,, ( that's all most of you do , cry, somebody took my camera, I lost my deer or elk, help me, help me, do I need shells for my gun. I got this tag, where do I hunt?? what a joke.most of you don't even have the balls to sign your real name

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-13 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]blah blah.most of you don't
>even have the balls to
>sign your real name

Like you? I don't see your signature.

Hey elkun!

I sent you a Nasty PM!

Hang in there!

....I'm usually more than eager to pile on, but in this case.....the way bigsam showed up from nowhere, then vanished....I'm not so sure who the scumbag really is....

So are the Ground Fighting Championship series ready to start.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Somebody posts a picture of some guy and now everyone ASSUMES this guy is guilty of a crime. Where is the proof of any wrong doing. Only fools jump in!

>You're getting soft in your old
>age JB

jeezus NVB....soft is an understatement. I got a dog in my yard that wouldn't have lasted 3 days 20 years ago.....I'm ashamed of myself.....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Never said he was guilty of a crime. But it looks to me like he's messing with someone else's property. A picture speaks a thousand words. Pretty compelling evidence there.

I suppose he could be fixing a bungie cord or straightening the trailcam. ;)

Nvbighorn:

Your teacup yorkie better hope to grow a mouth comparable in size to her owner if it intends on inflicting any discomfort.

That handsome gentleman is me. Yes you will find
my real name as my display name. Why? I'm not afraid
of backing up anything I say in "cyber space".
Contrary to your skewed belief, I have integrity
,guts, and a spine.

Why did bigsam disappear? Bigsam disappeared
for the same reason you are about to:
Bigsam heard the real story.

Last year I drew the tag of a lifetime and spent
every weekend of my summer driving 6 hours one way
to scout the unit, learn the land, study animals, and enjoy the opportunity to it's greatest potential.Because I lived so far away I bought a few cameras to keep an eye on spots while I was away. Much to my surprise I returned to a spot that I felt was pretty exclusive to find that my card had been stolen. No whining, no crying.....maybe a little cussing....I carried on with my archery hunt, had the time of my life, spent some quality time with my father, and harvested a great bull at 5 yards with sa double lung shot. I spent the last four days of the hunt helping other hunters I ran into wandering aimlessly find and hunt nice bulls. It was an amazing experience all the way around.

Two weeks ago my phone started ringing at 6 AM. Friends saw the picture you have so politely posted all over Facebook and later Monster Muleys.
Much to my surprise I looked at the picture and surprise surprise : by looking at the date (08/24/12 which you have conveniently cropped out) and the background, that was the pic MY CAM TOOK OF ME WHEN I MOUNTED IT......the last time I saw the card.Something tells me you suspected this situation hence your cropping of the date.

I don't expect you to be much of a Sippowitz so I'll share my conclusion with you: it appears as though someone on the SWD unit likes stealing and or swapping cards to see what is at a given location.

I contacted the woman whom ended up with my card in her camera (the only one with even half of a gripe) and started all this crap. I pointed out the date ,background in the pic, and that I had been hunting the area the year before. She apologized, observed the difference in date/location,and removed the post. I suggest you do the same before everyone on MM gets a good look at your ignorance.

If your dog still wants a piece of my crotch you will have politely ask your mother to share.

If you have a problem you can contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to draw you a picture.

A big thanks to those of you that were willing to use their brain and not light the mob torches. Your ability to use critical thinking has probably served you well throughout your lives so this is simply another example of a job well done.

Have a great day everyone! Happy hunting!

P.S. As luck would have it: The person that started this is now in possession of my stolen property. Maybe I should start a thread? Lol

:O

Hehehehehehehehehe. This is a good one.

Mr. Messerly welcome to Monster Muleys. I hope you stick around and I hope you get your stolen property back. MM needs a few more stand up guys around here.

"If your dog still wants a piece of my crotch you will have politely ask your mother to share."

Quote of the year. Hopefully a few lessons will be learned on this one!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome!:)

If we need a pic of me on here, let's use this one.
This is what a scumbag ass hat pos REALLY looks like.

IMG_30848051339565.jpg

Finally some hunting talk! Lol

Arrowed him at 5 yards in self defense, all I saw was big fronts coming right at me! Ended up being 12 years old hence the huge head. He has some cool mass in his back end too. Great hunt I'll get the story uo some time. I spent 14 days running around with my bow and took pics every step of the way. Here are a couple more :

IMG_31928330209195.jpg

IMG_31888700662074.jpg

Nothing quite like that bottom photo when you have to just sit there and soak in all the blood sweat and tears. That's an awesome moment in any hunt.

Yup "only fools jump in". I'm glad you cleared all the b.s. up. It's nice to see all of this didn't turn you off from MM. It is a great hunting site, most of the time. That's a real nice bull you got last year and it sounds like you made the most of your hunt. Hope to see/hear more from you around here.

hell you almost ended up like the sheepherder on the laSal's.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Haha I guess you will just have to do the same with the ones I take of your bull this weekend duder.

They were getting a nice shower when I drove by a few minuted ago!

Matt, glad i wasn't a part of the "dog pile" that now looks like you have been so unfairly subjected to. Hope you understand though, that there have been lots of guys in lots of areas that have lost their "spy cams" and cards. Seems that they had a guy to vent upon and even though you aren't connected to their thieving problems, you got to hear some of the wrath even if unfairly so.

I've seen lots of guys first posts while being a member here and must say that yours is very original. :) Nice Bull you took, congrats!!! Thanks for posting up, look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome!:)
>
>
>If we need a pic of
>me on here, let's use
>this one.
>This is what a scumbag ass
>hat pos REALLY looks like.
>
>
>
IMG_30848051339565.jpg

I Remember that Bull/Mugshot!

He's a little Weak on His G-6!:D

"""An MM'er that has been Tried,Convicted & Almost Hung only to find out He's an Innocent Man!"""

:D:D:D!

Hang in there!

I told you guys it was BS!

Matt, welcome aboard and great bull. Thanks for sharing your pics, even the ones you didn't post :)

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

>Nvbighorn:
>
>Your teacup yorkie better hope to
>grow a mouth comparable in
>size to her owner if
>it intends on inflicting any
>discomfort.
>
>That handsome gentleman is me. Yes
>you will find
>my real name as my display
>name. Why? I'm not afraid
>
>of backing up anything I say
>in "cyber space".
>Contrary to your skewed belief, I
>have integrity
>,guts, and a spine.
>
>Why did bigsam disappear? Bigsam disappeared
>
> for the same reason you
>are about to:
>Bigsam heard the real story.
>

My my, we've been busy today haven't we.

Well MattMesserly,

My apologies if you have been offended or uncomfortable by my REPOSTING of the picture originally posted by Bigsam. If you had even an ounce of understanding of what goes on here or, for that matter, basic sarcasm you'd know that the ONLY reason I reposted the pic was to piss off the management (with your lack of appreciation for sarcasm you will fit in nicely around here).

As for who you are or who stole who's card... I really couldn't care less if I tried. The drama over trail cams, guides, calling each other Utards (something I find vile and disgusting) some people seem to thrive on in Utah holds no interest for me whatsoever. I thought it was funny that Browtine deleted the original post and I reposted the picture just to irritate HIM. Looks like the whole site got diaper rash over it.

If you think I am Bigsam, you couldn't be further from the truth. No really. I have no idea who Bigsam is, who you are (I didn't even read your entire post) nor do I care. I'm too phuckin old to give a $hit about the drama 500 miles away from me.

As for me disappearing just like Bigsam... get over yourself. It will take more than this to make me disappear. I don't make farewell speeches.

As for your comment about my mother and your crotch, I will show you where her urn lies buried. Have at it bro.

As for your bull... congratulations man. That is truly a dandy. Good for you. I'm sure you worked your ass off for him and deserve him. My hat is off to you there.

So welcome to Camp Snoopy. Sorry if my silly post riled you up. Sorry if Bigsam was slandering you. Whoever that really is is who you should be pissed at. Not me.

Now, accept my sincere apology, pull up a seat, share some more pictures, and toughen up cupcake. It's the goddamm INTERNET. We take no prisoners here.

Lolol hahaha I love this! I see an apology is in order. Job well done! "I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest have been wasted"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-13 AT 03:53AM (MST)[p]
>My my, we've been busy today
>haven't we.
>
>Well MattMesserly,
>
>My apologies if you have been
>offended or uncomfortable by my
>REPOSTING of the picture originally
>posted by Bigsam. If you
>had even an ounce of
>understanding of what goes on
>here or, for that matter,
>basic sarcasm you'd know that
>the ONLY reason I reposted
>the pic was to piss
>off the management (with your
>lack of appreciation for sarcasm
>you will fit in nicely
>around here).
>
>As for who you are or
>who stole who's card... I
>really couldn't care less if
>I tried. The drama over
>trail cams, guides, calling each
>other Utards (something I find
>vile and disgusting) some people
>seem to thrive on in
>Utah holds no interest for
>me whatsoever. I thought it
>was funny that Browtine deleted
>the original post and I
>reposted the picture just to
>irritate HIM. Looks like the
>whole site got diaper rash
>over it.
>
>If you think I am Bigsam,
>you couldn't be further from
>the truth. No really. I
>have no idea who Bigsam
>is, who you are (I
>didn't even read your entire
>post) nor do I care.
>I'm too phuckin old to
>give a $hit about the
>drama 500 miles away from
>me.
>
>As for me disappearing just like
>Bigsam... get over yourself. It
>will take more than this
>to make me disappear. I
>don't make farewell speeches.
>
>As for your comment about my
>mother and your crotch, I
>will show you where her
>urn lies buried. Have at
>it bro.
>
>As for your bull... congratulations man.
>That is truly a dandy.
>Good for you. I'm sure
>you worked your ass off
>for him and deserve him.
>My hat is off to
>you there.
>
>So welcome to Camp Snoopy. Sorry
>if my silly post riled
>you up. Sorry if Bigsam
>was slandering you. Whoever that
>really is is who you
>should be pissed at. Not
>me.
>
>Now, accept my sincere apology, pull
>up a seat, share some
>more pictures, and toughen up
>cupcake. It's the goddamm INTERNET.
>We take no prisoners here.
>
To sum up this post. Dear mm. I say i hate drama but I just love to stir the pot and cause it. Sincerely captain hypocrite. Lol

"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest have been wasted"

calling each
>other Utards (something I find
>vile and disgusting)

Uh Huh!

LMMFAO at that one!

Hang in there!

Gee willakers Carl!
Thanks for the introduction to sarcasm! (Sarcasm)
I took your advice, pulled up a chair, and here's a picture you can appreciate.....cupcake.

2013-09-05204924.png

Damn Utards have some gal dern innernet skills.(sarcasm)

You're correct sir, this is the internet..... and no one is truly anonymous. Im not malicious so i wont start any rumors that I know nothing about to make some people that I dont know mad about something that happened 500 miles away from me. I will simply say, "Nice legs, bro."(sarcasm) [Hey I'm getting the hang of this!!!!!!]

Now Im the fng here and maybe I dont understand how you Nevada boys run things but as far as me and my face and/or crotch are concerned: Next time you want to piss management off Carl, send Brian an email and tell him your dog wants to bite HIS crotch; don't drag me, my face, OR my crotch down with you. Deal?

With that, I accept your sincere (? I think?) apology and I bid you a good day. Enjoy all that beautiful hunting country in Churchill County and remember "Its the god damn internet, we take no prisoners here."

Utards unyte.....or, wait...unite! (Sarcasm)

My apologies, Mr. Messerly. I jumped to the wrong conclusion. While a picture can speak a thousand words, things are not always what they seem. Again, my sincere apologies.

Anyone know where I can get about a size 4x azzhat?

Haha the size 4 azzhat, just about lost coffee through my nose.
No hard feelings man I appreciate the gesture brother. As long as my name is clear I'm a happy camper.

Have a good weekend dude!

NVBighorn you may as well change your handle to CaptainAsshHat,

because that is how everyone sees you know.

your last post just triple confirmed it.

Matt, i dont know you but way to go!

I don't know Matt but I do know Kenny, which means I like Matt.
Now we can all kiss! sarcasm

Fine bull Matt. I heard the story and now got to see the pics.

Finally the pressing issue: Go get your bull on the ground Justr! Remember: back on the horse....

Zeke

>because that is how everyone sees
>you know.
>

It's now* not know! (sarcasm)
Figured I better beat someone to the punch!

MM is bad enough, but that "Facebook" is the devil. That chit is for teenage girls and soccer moms. "Facebook" is who y'all should be pissed at.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom