My Dog's Better Than Your Dog...

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Let's see a picture of your dog.
(I know, it's the off season.)
Here is my Fox Terrier..."Twerp"
twerp2oz.jpg

Here's a picture of our three labs. The yellow is my son's, the chocolate is my wife's and the little black is mine. She is a lot bigger now than she is in the picture.

4254074473849f4a.jpg

Here's a picture of two of my oldest son's hounds at 10,000 feet in central Nevada.

425407dd74422cd5.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-05 AT 11:06AM (MST)[p]Stan,

Beautiful Dog!!!

Miss Sage out hunted Ol dirty uncle Waldo for the first time on this trip.
p1220017.jpg

3 guys, 2 dogs first trip of 04.
pb190002.jpg

I've got a frisbee dog at home too. He ain't worthy of the camera though... :D

OSOK, sweet GSP's! I guess I've seen the pics of them over at www.@#&*%!.com but didn't realize they were yours.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-05 AT 10:10PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-05 AT 10:09?PM (MST)

bart take "2"
RACKMASTER

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-05 AT 10:28PM (MST)[p]http:/www.monstermulys.info/dcforum/User_files/4254b61f5c8c5aeO.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-05 AT 10:35PM (MST)[p]bart (trying to get it)
jack
http:/monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4254b61fbc8c5aeO.jpg
:)

Here are a couple of pics of my pup, Penny. In the retrieving pic, she has a big Mearns quail rooster. And the other pic is me and her out on a Gambels foray.

Scottyboy

meandpenny.jpg

pennyretreiving.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-05 AT 10:45PM (MST)[p]http://www.MonsterMuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4254b8b85f3729e8.gif

thanks

The only thing fester hunts is shade

JB

4254bdd265b2ad30.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-05 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]Scottyboy,

Your Penny dog reminds so much me of a Brittany I had once. Almost brings a tear to my eye. Tears of joy she's gone, that is. :) Just kidding. Actually she was a great quail dog. Not much good on anything else unless you really got into a lot of heavy cover and bird action. She just had too much energy. Needed a lot to keep her busy. She did settle down once she was about 8 or so. Loved to watch her go screaming around at 90 mph and have her come skidding to a halt and lock up on point. The first bird I ever killed over her was a big old rooster sagehen. She was maybe 7 months old and I swear that bird was bigger than she was. Pretty funny watching her trying to carry that bomber. She never did get any bigger than your pup is in those pictures.

I actually do miss her occasionally. I'll see if I have a picture I can scan. You have a very pretty pup.

Here is Max. Got him when he was a pup while I was trapping bears for the USMC. He has seen a swamp or two in his day.
425c333a09e6ca62.jpg

Thanks for that one again Andy, that pic is almost as funny as the bong picture.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

more happy dog
425c8907065e2087.jpg

425c8a64080da4c8.jpg

425c8a8e0850184f.jpg

This photo post thing just got fun!
Was rough getting it down!
Rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-05 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]Here are a few pics of my newest hunting partner, Virgil. We picked him up last week. He has been great so far. My Brit, Penny. has really taken a liking to her new little sidekick. I can't wait till the fall season rolls around.

I posted this pic when I first picked him out of the litter if you remember...
IMG_8941.jpg

And here are a few more..
virgilandpen2.jpg

virgil3.jpg

virgil.jpg

And lastly, my favorite pic. Who couldn't love a bird dog? :D
virgilandpen.jpg

---Scottyboy---

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom