Why they are angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't interpret anything

That's fine. But I did. That is what you asked for. And, if you do have an interpretation, then it is similarly based upon your own assumptions made about the photograph. That is what interpretations are--an effort to put meaning to a set of facts that extends beyond the facts themselves.

And there's the problem. I'm not willing to start calling people a POS just because he doesn't agree with how I myself define the level of depravity "ASSUMED " from a photo.

I'm not going to call you a POS over a stupid internet disagreement. THAT IS HOW ANTIS WIN THIS WAR.
Assumed? Really? If you fail to see why most are taking exception to this guys behavior, you’re further from simple reasoning than I thought.
Seems every subject, you get your jollies out of people chasing you down a rabbit hole. Go nuts dude, I got better things to do.

Assumed? Really? If you fail to see why most are taking exception to this guys behavior, you’re further from simple reasoning than I thought.
Seems every subject, you get your jollies out of people chasing you down a rabbit hole. Go nuts dude, I got better things to do.
What's funny is you ASSUME people totally agree with you or totally disagree and are subsequently POS.

If you go read the posts lots of people came to a lot of different emotionally based conclusions.

Aren't you making assumptions that you seem to understand why people are upset?

I know why I am and that's enough to me.

Reading 100 posts didn't improve my mood but it did confirm that most feel like I do about it. The guy was way out of line and he should be held accountable.
He was held accountable. You may need to read more closely.

He was held accountable. You may need to read more closely.

What's amazing is you do "emotional" for a living, then act like you are about logic.

Taxidermy is 100% emotional.

There's no logical reason to pay huge money to hang dead **** on your wall.

People do it for an emotional attachment

What's amazing is you do "emotional" for a living, then act like you are about logic.

Taxidermy is 100% emotional.

There's no logical reason to pay huge money to hang dead **** on your wall.

People do it for an emotional attachment
"Huge money"! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

e735c2edbe8cc009caff6ce079e4d687.jpg

Does this make you angry?

Tell me why, preferably not at 12am

Tri's reaction is typical for him. He's made similar arguments here before.

I was always taught the credo, "I don't hunt to kill, I kill to have hunted."

Some people don't hunt to kill, they kill to kill. That's not the type of person I choose to associate with.

PS. I don't feel the $250 fine is sufficient and would like to see additional charges brought.

I don't think anybody on here yet has blamed the fuckin Feds for forcing the wolf back on the American west and its ungulate populations. Yes, dumb **** gonna happen by the hill billy local or dumbshit non resident either way. Not cool to torture anything in this life. Kill yes, legally ,quickly and humanely. Blame the citidiots and politicians that force the issue with reintroduction.

I clearly see a pattern, an obnoxious texican that's always looking for something to troll with.

What decent person would be jealous of some loser that ran down a wild animal on a sled then tormented it before killing it? I'd shoot wolves until my barrel melted down but I that clown needs about a week in the stocks for what he did.

I couldn't possibly be jealous of anyone taking anything in the crap hole content of Africa because I don't find the animals or anything about it interesting in the slightest. not my thing .

I think you're jealous of nearly everyone and projecting it on others is how you try to feel better about yourself.

I clearly see a pattern, an obnoxious texican that's always looking for something to troll with.

What decent person would be jealous of some loser that ran down a wild animal on a sled then tormented it before killing it? I'd shoot wolves until my barrel melted down but I that clown needs about a week in the stocks for what he did.

I couldn't possibly be jealous of anyone taking anything in the crap hole content of Africa because I don't find the animals or anything about it interesting in the slightest. not my thing .

I think you're jealous of nearly everyone and projecting it on others is how you try to feel better about yourself.
Well that post makes a lot of sense.🙄

Well nobody was saying anyone was jealous of the wolf killer. If that makes sense to you yall must be smoking the same stash.
HIS assessment of your nonsense is apparently that you are accusing others of it.

Just because his assessment is wrong according to you doesn't mean his post makes no sense.

Not sure if anyone has told you this before but....your LOUDER opinion on something doesn't make you right.

Doubt you'll understand that though. Since I've seen here repeatedly, you being told you're not very bright but you still think you're the smartest guy here....somehow?

Well wh
HIS assessment of your nonsense is apparently that you are accusing others of it.

Just because his assessment is wrong according to you doesn't mean his post makes no sense.

Not sure if anyone has told you this before but....your LOUDER opinion on something doesn't make you right.

Doubt you'll understand that though. Since I've seen here repeatedly, you being told you're not very bright but you still think you're the smartest guy here....somehow?
En he makes incorrect assumptions then it doesn't make any sense. Simple as that. You fellas work on your reading comprehension instead of sipping on Haterade.

It amazes me that you still think of this as "right" and "wrong".

You asked why your pictures made people angry, and in post #64 you said some people are jealous. I'm not sure why given your nonsensical approach to everything I'm out of line assuming that's at least part of where you're failing to go with this.

It's making about as much sense as your " save the junkies " bit.

You asked why your pictures made people angry, and in post #64 you said some people are jealous. I'm not sure why given your nonsensical approach to everything I'm out of line assuming that's at least part of where you're failing to go with this.

It's making about as much sense as your " save the junkies " bit.
Actually I didn't say that. Go back and read sloooooowly.

Tri, I’ve never seen someone with so much power over so many people as you have on monster Muleys.
All you have to do is post something dramatic, and they come running to argue with you. How did you learn to have so much power over so many people? Is it the same way in the town you live in, or with the people that surround you in real life?

Do you totally own the people that surround you or that you live with like you do on monster Muleys?

Tell us your secret to mind control. You obviously have “ the force “ when it comes to controlling others into arguing with you. Share your powers of mind control with us all please.

Tri, I’ve never seen someone with so much power over so many people as you have on monster Muleys.
All you have to do is post something dramatic, and they come running to argue with you. How did you learn to have so much power over so many people? Is it the same way in the town you live in, or with the people that surround you in real life?

Do you totally own the people that surround you or that you live with like you do on monster Muleys?

Tell us your secret to mind control. You obviously have “ the force “ when it comes to controlling others into arguing with you. Share your powers of mind control with us all please.
Its like when my kids were tiny. They had the sounds toy that you point the arrow to an animal and push the button and sound comes out. You get so sick of hearing that thing.

But there you are all alone and that thing is sitting there ...you point the arrow to the donkey...and against your better judgement...you push the button to hear what the donkey says... same thing here.

Can't help it sometimes you just gotta hear what the donkey says....

What's amazing I what I type really isn't that dramatic And my effort is really mainly to get people to slow down and just chill out when it comes to people or circumstances they don't know anything about.

But apparently that just gets them more and more angry.

It's actually pretty wild to watch grown ups who could be understanding and forgiving and blow these things off just melt down into a childish rage.

Just go back and actually read my post. There's nothing there that any balanced grown up should get angry about.

Why? Because now we have endless lawsuits to try and delist the wolves. That one guy just imperiled all wolf hunting in the Western states.
Enough for me and he is a tool, but not a sharp one.

Not the new ones.
The new ones come with or without this photo.

The federal wildlife lawsuits are actually a paying industry. It's so profitable that if everyone agreed on what should be done with wildlife lawyers would still create federal lawsuits.

That side of the wildlife battle is business.

The guy's a total lowlife doosh. There's more video of him kissing the live wolf in the bar that is disgusting. Unreal

What's amazing, is Tristate acts like we've not been down this road.

"Cecil" the lion was killed legally.

Yet, the PR from it did what to African hunting and imports?

Again. You don't convince the Antis.

What you do is turn those who don't care either way, against hunting with this ****.

The media won't run hours in loop of ethical shots that instantly kill with meat cared for, then eaten.

They will show this.

People are busy. They don't spend time in research, they will see the pic, read the headline

What's amazing, is Tristate acts like we've not been down this road.

"Cecil" the lion was killed legally.

Yet, the PR from it did what to African hunting and imports?

Again. You don't convince the Antis.

What you do is turn those who don't care either way, against hunting with this ****.

The media won't run hours in loop of ethical shots that instantly kill with meat cared for, then eaten.

They will show this.

People are busy. They don't spend time in research, they will see the pic, read the headline
There isn't anything you can do if your politicians choose to believe lies. That is what happened with Cecil. It wasn't just a picture of a dead lion.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

There's a good market for live varmints out there Elk.

I doubt many end up at the bar but by many of these "hunters" here they are "tortured" ruthlessly by sociopaths.🙄

There isn't anything you can do if your politicians choose to believe lies. That is what happened with Cecil. It wasn't just a picture of a dead lion.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Yup.

Just one day, out of the blue, for no reason they did that.

There was no public outcry at all.

Do we know why they’re angry about it? For real?

I’m against wolves, but c’mon now. Wounding it with a snowmobile, then parading it around a bar with its mouth taped shut just to take it out back and kill it?! If you don’t see what’s wrong with that you’ve got some issues you need to work out.

If someone did that with a deer or elk you’d be going ballistic…it’s the fact that it’s a wolf that you don’t think it’s a bad thing.

If anyone agrees with treating an animal that way, you need to shake yourself.

Do we know why they’re angry about it? For real?

I’m against wolves, but c’mon now. Wounding it with a snowmobile, then parading it around a bar with its mouth taped shut just to take it out back and kill it?! If you don’t see what’s wrong with that you’ve got some issues you need to work out.

If someone did that with a deer or elk you’d be going ballistic…it’s the fact that it’s a wolf that you don’t think it’s a bad thing.

If anyone agrees with treating an animal that way, you need to shake yourself.
I don't think anyone has agreed with treating animals like that.

I just don't agree with treating the human like that either.

I don't think anyone has agreed with treating animals like that.

I just don't agree with treating the human like that either.
When you decide to make (extremely) stupid decisions, especially decisions that paint the entire hunting community in a horrible light, you forego the chance to avoid the scrutiny of public opinion.

When you decide to make (extremely) stupid decisions, especially decisions that paint the entire hunting community in a horrible light, you forego the chance to avoid the scrutiny of public opinion.
Again, this doesn't paint hunting in a horrible light because it isn't hunting.

Second, he doesn't forgo the right to civility. You want to scrutinize his actions go ahead. You want to call him names and talk about physically hurting him then you are foregoing the chance to avoid public scrutiny.

Second, he doesn't forgo the right to civility. You want to scrutinize his actions go ahead. You want to call him names and talk about physically hurting him then you are foregoing the chance to avoid public scrutiny.
I do agree that wasn’t hunting. However the average guy doesn’t necessarily think that. Hunters are a minority, and doing something like this doesn’t help how hunters are perceived. You probably understand that most people aren’t reading the whole article just the headline. And this will probably change someone who may not care about hunting into someone who now dislikes and will vote against hunting. As hunters I believe we are held to a very high standard as to what the non hunting folks are.

My guess is most people who read this headline put this guy into the same camp as all of us. That is very harmful. And I don’t really get how you can be to thick headed to get that. I’m guessing this is nothing more then a troll but dang.

I didn’t say anything about physically hurting him. More or less I just said what he did is a disgusting act that paints hunters in a horrible light. If you can’t agree with that…man, there’s no point in even continuing the debate.

All I will say is Tristate must have proof of something that he is holding over founders head or these posts would have been deleted long ago!

I didn’t say anything about physically hurting him. More or less I just said what he did is a disgusting act that paints hunters in a horrible light. If you can’t agree with that…man, there’s no point in even continuing the debate.
Other people talked about hurting him.

You’re not defending this guy? You have multiple posts on three different threads that would leave us to believe otherwise.
That true, or do you still have high school debate team captain aspirations?

You’re not defending this guy? You have multiple posts on three different threads that would leave us to believe otherwise.
That true, or do you still have high school debate team captain aspirations?
Go back and read. I said in the beginning that if this is true then he did something stupid.

Most of what I posted was centered around emotional behavior on this website that I believe is more of a real threat to hunting.

Go back and read. I said in the beginning that if this is true then he did something stupid.

Most of what I posted was centered around emotional behavior on this website that I believe is more of a real threat to hunting.
And if you go read my reply I said so why do you keep making additional posts about it to bring more attention to the story?

Man does something unethical and illegal, Tristate defends beyond reason and logic.

Nothing burger here just a MM Wednesday afternoon.

What's wrong with wanting to hurt him? azzholes get hurt all the time , that's the deterrent to being an azzhole.

In your case walk into any bar and just be yourself, I bet you understand pretty fast.

What's wrong with wanting to hurt him? azzholes get hurt all the time , that's the deterrent to being an azzhole.

In your case walk into any bar and just be yourself, I bet you understand pretty fast.
1. That's not what Christ would do.

2. That's not how gentlemen behave.

3. If that's how everyone behaves civilization falls apart.

4. Wanting to hurt people you don't know makes you the "azzhole".

I worked in a bar for 4 years. We didn't beat up "azzholes".

That’s a little hypocritical..

There is such a thing as righteous anger. The guy "made a foolish mistake" as Tri says. So does the guy who gets drunk and gets in his car and kills someone. What this guy did was no mistake either.

There is such a thing as righteous anger. The guy "made a foolish mistake" as Tri says. So does the guy who gets drunk and gets in his car and kills someone. What this guy did was no mistake either.
There is nothing righteous about being angry at people unconnected to yourself.

If you are saying it wasn't a mistake then you are either saying what he did wasn't misguided or incorrect??????

Last edited:
Did you read anything?
I even went and googled, he was handed a $250 fine for transporting warm blooded wildlife so illegal. He ran down a living creature, paraded it for show at a bar, and killed it after filming it for his own personal reasons, which by nearly any standard would be unethical.

So. Yes, illegal and unethical, which I think warrants the emotional response it’s garnered.

Had he done this in any other western state he’d be hit with a charge of harassing wildlife/animal torture, an upper class misdemeanor charge punishable with significant fine/jail time. So while technically not an issue in Wyoming, the broader standard is reflective of a significant indiscretion.

I even went and googled, he was handed a $250 fine for transporting warm blooded wildlife so illegal. He ran down a living creature, paraded it for show at a bar, and killed it after filming it for his own personal reasons, which by nearly any standard would be unethical.

So. Yes, illegal and unethical, which I think warrants the emotional response it’s garnered.

Had he done this in any other western state he’d be hit with a charge of harassing wildlife/animal torture, an upper class misdemeanor charge punishable with significant fine/jail time. So while technically not an issue in Wyoming, the broader standard is reflective of a significant indiscretion.
There is a $5000 reward for anymore videos of his abuse.

Then a $15,000 reward that leads to his arrest

This crap show just opened the doors to put attention to protect wolves when we can finally hunt them here. also put a target on trapping to

Psychopaths like hunting for different reasons than God fearing people. This guy is clearly the former.

I'll probably ruffle feathers here, but even "hunters" that kill coyotes for sport are most like sociopaths or borderline sociopaths. I don't have a problem with it, but I'd never hunt with someone who enjoys killing animals just to kill them. You and I both know that the justification of coyote roundups is bullshit and that it's just an excuse to satisfy some demonic passion to murder a dog. Fwiw, I support predator trapping/hunting.

So does that mean you didn't read any of my responses before making the assumption that I "defend" this crime?

I'll probably ruffle feathers here, but even "hunters" that kill coyotes for sport are most like sociopaths or borderline sociopaths. I don't have a problem with it, but I'd never hunt with someone who enjoys killing animals just to kill them. You and I both know that the justification of coyote roundups is bullshit and that it's just an excuse to satisfy some demonic passion to murder a dog. Fwiw, I support predator trapping/hunting.
And there is your slippery slope fellas.

You feel like you can accurately trash strangers on the internet safely until the next group starts trashing you.

There is a $5000 reward for anymore videos of his abuse.

Then a $15,000 reward that leads to his arrest

This crap show just opened the doors to put attention to protect wolves when we can finally hunt them here. also put a target on trapping to
$15,000 paid by who?

Arrested for what?

I think this is why people are mad:
Capture, torture, then killing.

You should put the killing before or just after the capture, and avoid the torture.

Just my thoughts.

Some quotes from the article.......

“I can’t believe there wasn’t more uproar with the 14-year-old boy that was stabbed to death in front of the mall in Casper, Wyoming by two other teenagers. That’s just as bad or worse than killing a wolf,” he said."

“Tens of millions of people are pleading with us to do all within our power to see that Cody Roberts is arrested for cruelty and sentenced to meaningful time in prison,”
Really?? Tens of millions?

Others blamed the department and the commission for allowing the use of snowmobiles or other unsporting means,

Are Snowmobiles covered under any weapon in Wyoming?

1. I'm not a Christan. but over 90% of Nazi Germany was so I don't get your point.

2. I'm not a gentleman. I'm a redneck.

3. When everyone ignores illegal actions and accepts cruelty as normal that's how civilization falls apart.

4. I didn't Know Osama Bin Laden. but I wanted to hurt him.

I've spent plenty of time in a bar for 40 years and we do beat up azzholes. maybe redeck bars are different than juice bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom