Why they are angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I'm not a Christan. but over 90% of Nazi Germany was so I don't get your point.

2. I'm not a gentleman. I'm a redneck.

3. When everyone ignores illegal actions and accepts cruelty as normal that's how civilization falls apart.

4. I didn't Know Osama Bin Laden. but I wanted to hurt him.

I've spent plenty of time in a bar for 40 years and we do beat up azzholes. maybe redeck bars are different than juice bars.
1. Nazi's are running down wolves in Wyoming???

2. I believe you.

3. This cruelty wasn't ignored or treated as normal so you're creating a nonexistent problem.

4. I guarantee you knew more about Bin Laden than this fella and Bin Laden wanted to kill you.

I believe you have spent 40 years in a redneck bar. It shows. Have you ever thought when you wake up in the ambulance who the azzhole really is?

1. Nazi's are running down wolves in Wyoming???

2. I believe you.

3. This cruelty wasn't ignored or treated as normal so you're creating a nonexistent problem.

4. I guarantee you knew more about Bin Laden than this fella and Bin Laden wanted to kill you.

I believe you have spent 40 years in a redneck bar. It shows. Have you ever thought when you wake up in the ambulance who the azzhole really is?

1. You brought religion into it, I pointed out the flaw in your logic but obviously you didn't get it. or don't want to see it.

2. Good.

3. If you weren't trying to defend the loser you wouldn't be defending him.

4. How do you know enough about this "fella" to say he should be left alone and I shouldn't dislike him for what he did? was his daddy mean to him as a kid or something? should I be more understanding?

I've never been in an ambulance. your azzhole animal abuser buddy in WY seems to like redneck bars why can't I?

And there is your slippery slope fellas.

You feel like you can accurately trash strangers on the internet safely until the next group starts trashing you.
Well, shooting coyotes for sport leads to torturing wolves. That's the real slippery slope. People embrace their "redneckedness" as if it has some inherent morality. Redneckery and libtardedness both are evil once you cross a certain line to the left or right.

1. I'm not a Christan. but over 90% of Nazi Germany was so I don't get your point.

2. I'm not a gentleman. I'm a redneck.

3. When everyone ignores illegal actions and accepts cruelty as normal that's how civilization falls apart.

4. I didn't Know Osama Bin Laden. but I wanted to hurt him.

I've spent plenty of time in a bar for 40 years and we do beat up azzholes. maybe redeck bars are different than juice bars.
1. Nazi regime and Christian citizens have no correlation. This isn't an argument.
2. So admitting you're a terrible person
3. Rendering evil with evil is what makes civilizations fall apart. A real man would pray for the guy to repent. A weak man would want to hurt him.
4. Osama denied 9/11 and he was a CIA asset named Tim Osman. A boogeyman created to satiate ignorant rednecks when Mossad and our own govt is the real enemy.
5. "I've spent 40 years in a bar": self own.

Well, shooting coyotes for sport leads to torturing wolves. That's the real slippery slope. People embrace their "redneckedness" as if it has some inherent morality. Redneckery and libtardedness both are evil once you cross a certain line to the left or right.
For all you know this person has never shot a coyote in his life

1. You brought religion into it, I pointed out the flaw in your logic but obviously you didn't get it. or don't want to see it.

2. Good.

3. If you weren't trying to defend the loser you wouldn't be defending him.

4. How do you know enough about this "fella" to say he should be left alone and I shouldn't dislike him for what he did? was his daddy mean to him as a kid or something? should I be more understanding?

I've never been in an ambulance. your azzhole animal abuser buddy in WY seems to like redneck bars why can't I?
1. There was no flaw in my logic. Your point wasn't logic at all.

3. Once again, no logic in your statement. I haven't defended this person at all. I have only condemned bad internet behavior.

4. I know anger is expensive and toxic. Why waste your energy and emotion on something you have no contact or relationship with. If you just need to be hateful sit in your back yard and cuss at the fire ants.

If you haven't ever been in an ambulance then you haven't been beating up all the azzholes in your redneck bar.

1. Nazi regime and Christian citizens have no correlation. This isn't an argument.
2. So admitting you're a terrible person
3. Rendering evil with evil is what makes civilizations fall apart. A real man would pray for the guy to repent. A weak man would want to hurt him.
4. Osama denied 9/11 and he was a CIA asset named Tim Osman. A boogeyman created to satiate ignorant rednecks when Mossad and our own govt is the real enemy.
5. "I've spent 40 years in a bar": self own.

1. I was not the one that brought religion into this debate. I don't see the connection, but since it was I'm not one to let lies go unchallenged

Nazi Germany was composed of 52% Protestant and 33% Catholic. that means 85% identified as Christian. I'm not sure what made up the other 15% but some were probably the Jews they hated and killed. today the Neo Nazi movement as well as the KKK are both made up of almost completely Christians, and like the German Nazi's they often have crosses on their propaganda. so your claim there was no correlation is 100% incorrect, and you probably know that. I'm not saying the church supports it or condones it, I'm just stating the fact they are Christian.

2. A redneck is a terrible person? funny think to say on a hunting forum but whatever.

3. I don't pray . and if I were to it wouldn't be for a low life animal abuser. So did you pray for Bin Laden? and was Seal Team 6 weak for hurting him? they weren't real men then I guess.

4. Bin Laden was a CIA agent named Tim ? and it was just to fool dumb country folk like me huh? I wish I had read this first and I wouldn't have bothered to respond to you. you're an Americ hating nut job and I wasted too much time on you.

I have spent time in redneck bars all over the west but mainly in my hometown and I hope that offends you, lots of us dumb America loving rednecks do that . no doubt you're afraid to walk into one and I'd say that's probably very wise.

You can have the last word I'm done with you and Tim Osman.

1. I was not the one that brought religion into this debate. I don't see the connection, but since it was I'm not one to let lies go unchallenged

Nazi Germany was composed of 52% Protestant and 33% Catholic. that means 85% identified as Christian. I'm not sure what made up the other 15% but some were probably the Jews they hated and killed. today the Neo Nazi movement as well as the KKK are both made up of almost completely Christians, and like the German Nazi's they often have crosses on their propaganda. so your claim there was no correlation is 100% incorrect, and you probably know that. I'm not saying the church supports it or condones it, I'm just stating the fact they are Christian.

2. A redneck is a terrible person? funny think to say on a hunting forum but whatever.

3. I don't pray . and if I were to it wouldn't be for a low life animal abuser. So did you pray for Bin Laden? and was Seal Team 6 weak for hurting him? they weren't real men then I guess.

4. Bin Laden was a CIA agent named Tim ? and it was just to fool dumb country folk like me huh? I wish I had read this first and I wouldn't have bothered to respond to you. you're an Americ hating nut job and I wasted too much time on you.

I have spent time in redneck bars all over the west but mainly in my hometown and I hope that offends you, lots of us dumb America loving rednecks do that . no doubt you're afraid to walk into one and I'd say that's probably very wise.

You can have the last word I'm done with you and Tim Osman.
Somebody came home drunk and early from the bar tonight.🤣🤣🤣

What an illogical nonsensical emotuonal train wreck.

I bet you were yelling and spitting every word as you typed that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom