My Escalante Desert Bighorn Story

cast_n_blast

Last July I got a call from the DWR, someone turned in their Escalante tag and I was the next one on the list. I posted here on MM and had a lot of people respond and I thank you all for your help and advice.

Here are my pictures and story that goes along with my hunt, it's a long read because I didn't want to forget anything.

http://www.xmission.com/~mabeck130/sheephunt14

Sounds like you had yourself a pretty cool sheep safari in some incredible country.

Nothing beats a desert sheep hunt!

Thanks for sharing your grand adventure with us.

I like all the pics too, thanks.

Congratulations,
Zeke

It's great you got help on a very tough unit. We were all pulling for you! It sounds like you turned your opportunity into a true adventure.
Thanks for sharing.

great story!! way to stick with it and tough it out!

i dont think i would sleep that good with them disgusting spiders crawling around down there!!

"Shoot Straight"

Yeah Buddy! Thanks for all the pictures and story, great detail! Stuff like this sure gets me through the off season and excited to get out there and practice and scout for my chance one day!

Tallbuck1

Major credit for doing that hunt on your own terms.

MT_Grizz.jpg

Way to go man that's how you do it! Goes to show what hard work and determination will do for you. Thanks for sharing your story and pics. Congratulations on an awesome ram!