My first Oryx

elkmuzzleloader

After two orxy tags off range and one time on the old deprivation list and missing the call by 3 people I finally put a tag on one. I hunted the North side of the range on the 2nd and saw a few tracks headed back in to the fence but that was it. I went to the east side of the range and planned on being there fore two weeks. I have family in the Alamogordo area so was going to stay with them.
Started out hunting on the morning of the ninth and was finally tagged out on a bull that evening. He measured out at 35.5 inches on both sides. I am supper stoked on my oryx. They are absolutely beautiful animals. I cant wait to get my meat back to see if the hype is true.
6167oryx_july_20130006.jpg

9830oryx_july_20130010.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom