My luck is so bad...........

Wes

Very Active Member
I could be the only applicant for the only tag available and I'd still draw a point.
Two states and 9 different applications and I came up empty. Oh well there's always next year!
good luck to all those who drew.
Wes

I know some pathetic loser who will be applying for the 49th consecutive year for a coveted speedgoat permit with the previous 48 being UNSUCCESSFUL. That,is the definition of LOSER.

>I know some pathetic loser who
>will be applying for the
>49th consecutive year for a
>coveted speedgoat permit with the
>previous 48 being UNSUCCESSFUL. That,is
>the definition of LOSER.

LOL!

His Initials Ain't YBO are they?:D:D:D

Definition of a LOSER:

Somebody that waits Patiently in Hopes of someday drawing an LE Tag,waiting His/Her Turn Patiently,waiting Patiently while PISS POOR Management Plans are destroying Quality in the LE Units,waiting Patiently to Hunt a Unit that not long ago Produced numerous 350"+ Bulls,knowing that waiting their Turn may not be the Answer,knowing now that if & when their turn rolls around they'll be Invested 20+ Years/Points only to maybe get a chance at a PISSCUTTER,Now if that Ain't a LOSER I don't know what is?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Yep! Kalifornicated started the draw in 1964 and I haven't missed a year. I'm sure the tag Gods are paying me back because of all the party tags I use to fill for every old timer in Nomlaki Nation. Was that legal back then?

That dickweed up in Eureka by the name of eelgrass has drawn twice over the years....that is not fair. If and when I draw HE BETTER TAKE ME TO HIS "SPOT" up there in Modoc area.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

"YBO ditch Cali, that is problem number one."

salayer88, I'm surprise that you can count that high!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>"YBO ditch Cali, that is problem
>number one."
>
>
>salayer88, I'm surprise that you can
>count that high!
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Joey,

Are you a Californian like my wife?

Slayer

Eel, if Kilo draws that goat tag, will you please take him to your honey hole in Modoc county. He needs to break in his 25-06 on a trophy speed goat.

RELH

"Joey, Are you a Californian like my wife? Slayer"

No, i'm a 5th generation Ca native but i'm sure that i'm NOTHING like your wife!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom