My observation.....

Hardway

Very Active Member
Off the top of my head, I can think of 15-20 chicks that I know that have fake boobs. I can also only think of TWO of them that are still with the guy that bought em.

Take these for example......whomever the lucky fellow is she's with now, i'm sure she's just a nice "used car" at best.
Melons_zpsf6001519.jpg

Slammy.....just like a pickup, you start messin with chit and modifying and you start havin problems :)

Geeeees....You guys are worthless, since when does an "observation" have to make a point? Just as bad as my wife....."What is that supposed to mean"...LOL.

Who said anything about Stink? I have two good buddies going through this right now. I would just like to know if it's a reoccurring theme?

So far so good. My Wife has had them for 9 weeks now.

I'll check back in next year.

Well.......if it will aid in your research project, I have paid for two sets and I ain't seen either in years..........praise The Lord!

My third wife wanted to get a set, but I told her I could only afford one side right now, but I could pay for the other in a couple of months......you know like truck tires......... fronts now and rears in a month or so.........she gave up the idea.

I now have a wife with a perfect natural set and I am too old to give a chit!
Ain't life a giggle?

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

So are you telling me not to buy them for my wife?

She needs them and I want them. We both might be happy

They are a plus. My wife has had them for 10 years or so. They taste exactly the same now as the day we paid for them. She says she wants to have them re-done...smaller. I hit her in the head with a brick.

M'Balz Es Hari

Hey Wisz?

You about ready to Finance another Set?:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

You don't need fake boobs BESS....yours are big enough.

I wouldn't pay for yours anyway.

M'Balz Es Hari

Every single married woman that I know that got a boob job got divorced within five years except one. The one that didn't get a divorce became a widow in under a year.

>TAG
>please post pictures. Just want to
>see how good the doc
>was that's all.

Easy F'er!

He's still got a few Weeks left before something happens!:D

Then He'll show you!:D

Women are whacked enough. If your wife asks for fake boobs make your next call a good divorce lawyer.

I will take the feel of real any day.

Now it all makes Sense not Hearing anything from TAGATTRACTOR the last couple Months!

Sorry guys. There will be no pictures of my Wife's boobs posted.

Bessy, the last couple months have been more than just motor boating. I'm on a quest to kill Lion and Bear in the same year and both called in to close range. Lion done, bear to go.

Don't like fake anything on or about any female!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-13 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p]I paid for a set. She was gone in 3 months. The next wife got them after we divorced. We started dating again but she was getting too much attention and I can say I'm glad we never remarried.
The problem with this one is spending, and after that its piling up. Ugh.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom