My Sister's First Antelope

PJHntr

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-11 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]Here's a pic of my sister's first big game animal! She's been on 2 other hunts and hadn't connected. This year she got out and practiced quite a bit with my Encore 25-06 and it paid off. The ranch had good number of antelope but nothing really big. After a couple scouting trips we agreed that we would attempt to take any decent buck that gave her the right opportunity. This buck seemed to be pretty good for the ranch as I only saw one buck that I thought was approaching the magical 80" mark during the hunt and we were unable to get a crack at him.
7472rocke_and_me_1_resized.jpg

This was a really fun hunt and i was so happy to have been there to see it. My sister was so excited when we watched her buck hit the deck!

PJHntr ...Congratulations on a great FIRST big game kill!!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Congrats to Rocke! I bet she was stoked, and you too. Speaking of that, are you loosing sleep yet waiting for that 16D hunt? I would be...

Congrats to your sister. She looks very happy. Your smiles say it all for sure. Can't wait to see you guys post pics of that fine antelope on the wall.

We are headed out this weekend. Santiago and company will be trying to managage some herds near Des Moines on a F-IM antelope hunt. In my opinion,those goats from that part of the the world taste better than the TP goats. All steaks for sure. Look like where you guys hunted is nice and green.

Awesome Goat, Coongrats. How long was the lenthg and mass? We were out this past weekend for my fiancees hunt as well. She scored on a decent buck the 2nd day, I will post pics soon. What unit/ranch were you on?

Great job! Thats a really nice antelope. Were going out this weekend on a doe antelope hunt for my little bro, my uncle and a bunch of our friends.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom