My wife's eastern Idaho Moose

tater23

8149image.jpg

That one looks bigger than the one you shot a couple years ago. Nice job both of you. Moose steaks YUM!

Seen your Dad yesterday!

We didn't find any Bucks that Big!

Nice Job!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Yes Sir tate!

I heard a local took a Buck that I'd seen during the Muzz Hunt but I can't confirm it & I didn't see it!

If it was the same Buck He's a Good one!

Slim would be an understatement as far as Deer Numbers go!

Still a couple of Good Bucks but I honestly think they are the Last of the Mohicans!

Never seen that many Elk Hunters on the General Elk Hunt Niether!

I think with this New Deer management,there are a lot of Guy's not drawing a Deer Tag so what do they do?That's Right, Buy an Elk Tag,can't Blame them but JUDAS,How much Pressure can a couple of Mountain Ranges take?

How wide is your Wife's Bull Moose?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I think you are right Bess. I heard the same thing about elk season. Lots of hunters and few elk. Your theory makes perfect sense. Can't hunt deer then lets go get an elk tag. Something has to be done differently but I don't know what it is. Guess I will keep hunting Idaho.

Her moose is 47 wide. He will be close to book , but probably just a little shy when he dries.

What a big Shiras,i shot mine in 07,a 45incher in unit 14, and had a shoulder mount. Wished now i would have just had a European and saved about 700 dollars. They really aren't the prettiest animal like a big buck or bull,and are really heavy on the wall!But it was a great experiece for sure. Can you tell me if you saw many cow moose on you're hunt,and mind sharing what unit you hunted. I'm thinking possibly putting in for a cow next year, the meat is oustanding,and you will really enjoy it,again nice Moose..

Here he is in mid summer, Tell the wife good job, there were a few folks looking for him who had tag.
2499dan_creek_121.jpg
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

Good moose. Congrats. Amy more pics?

I'm no expert, but I'm seeing three different bulls so far. 99.9% sure the velvet bull isn't either one of the two hard horned ones. Not wide enough and I'm only seeing one brow on the passenger side. The other two bulls just don't look the same either. All decent bulls tho.....

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Congrats on a good Moose.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Stubaby your right, the little dagger point on upper palm are similiar but in this picture not the same. You can see on left side points are not as developed. Initially looked similiar. The bull checked into the Idaho falls office roughly two weeks ago by a husband and wife was this bull pictured, friend who took pics with me saw it when brought in. I thought the odd's were it might be them.
6911moosedancreek.jpg
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

Tate
That is awesome, tell your wife congrats.
That is one of my dreams is getting a bull moose like that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom