NASCAR CHASE...

peakfreak

Very Active Member
So will anybody catch the 48? I don't think so. They win when it counts the most ,but it's not over til it's over.

I hope not. I hope he wraps it up with 2 races to go. Maybe NA$CAR will realize this chase isn't everything its supposed to be.

"Maybe NA$CAR will realize this chase isn't everything its supposed to be."

Thank goodness Wild Thing isn't in the running any more!!!

Little schiittt . . . in a yoda

Love the 48. I do wish JR. was a little closer to the top. I would like to see a battle for it with him and Jimmy. Like them both.

Go 48

I don't think anybody will touch him and it is not like him to let mechanical difficulties foul him for long. I guess if he actually breaks something it would be different.

I can't wait for next year, I think Jr. will do better than he did this year and Martin joins Hendrick for a full time schedule...that will be exciting to watch.

I like the 48 but I would also like Burton to win it as well. It would be good to see Biffle do it as well.

+1 on Busch and his dismal chase, I don't care who wins as long as the 18 keeps up this streak.

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

I agree on burton also. I thin he is a classy guy. I am trying to figure out whats up with martin going to Hendrik. I thought he was retiring? I like him and think that will be one hell of a team to beat. There is 4 drivers there that will just kick some arse!!

I aint saying nothin. Earnhardt Jr. is my guy, but I puffed out my chest about the Cowboys, and look what happened. mtmuley

Did anyone else lose the entire last 1/2 of today's race? I'm in the Salt Lake market with DirecTV. I watch 3 shows a week on TV and this is the 3rd NASCAR race lately I've lost due to DVR or programming issues. Grrrr...

But it looks like Jimmy is in a good position to win it all. I've been to Homestead to the race the last 2 years. It's sad I'll be missing his 3rd title celebration.

How about his 10 lap charge to the front? Cousin Carl was lucky Jimmie didn't get a few more laps or he wouldn't have beeen flipping.

I thought it was hilarious when the reporter asked Carl if he knew who finished second. By his reaction it seems nobody on his team had the guts to tell him of Johnson's charge.

I definately didn't expect that charge but it wasn't surprising to see Johnson recover from being a lap down. Biffle dang near mirrored Johnson but his recovery didn't include a last charge.

There were a couple times I thought Jr. was going to be in contention for the lead but his car would not take to changes like it needed. I think Tony Jr. needs to spend a lot more time with Knaus in the off season.

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom