NASCAR Fans On Monstermuleys!!!!!!!!!!!

S

shedpax

Just wondering what kind of NASCAR finds our here on MM.
I am a huge 20 fan. Last year I never watched it but this year my friends made me watch ONE race the Daytona 500 it was one of the coolest sporting events I have ever seen. Even though the 20 came up a little short. After that race I became a 20 for life!!! I had some custom design place make me a huge 20 sticker (24x18) for the back of my car, it is pretty sweeet but the cops don't think to highly of it.
Here is a cool fact NASCAR sells more meborabilia then the NFL, NBA, and MLB combined!
The way the 20 drives and never backs down makes him extremly exiciting to watch. It is crazy how much you can get into nascar. Even though he has got in to some trouble for his anger in (2002) and this year with the 25 and 9. I bet most of you on here our number 8 fans and that is just find as long of the number 24 dosen't come up!!!!!!

Freak the 9 and his pit crew!!!!!!!
Zippi is the MAN!!!!!!
CHEVY RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just getting into Nascar a bit , I used to not be able to stand it but enjoy the racing now . Think the top 4 cars are chev's . And thats fine with me .
_

I love to route AGAINST the 20. His demeanor is unprofessional and he lacks sportmanship on all levels.

I am a 24 fan!

dds/Darren

DDS
Remember the Pepsi 400? Remember when Jeff Gordan won? Remember what he said? C- WHat C- What C- What. Then after wards saying he didn't know what was up with all the red cars meaning the c2 cars by coke. Thats very professional.
Shedpax' 20

Lots of fun invest 2 hrs to see a yellow flag for the last 5 laps! whats up with that?

NASCAR KICKS SERIOUS TAIL

HAVE YOU EVER GOT LOOSE???

HAVE YOU EVER GOT UP IN THE MARBLES???

UNTIL YOU HAVE,YOU HAVEN'T HAD THE RUSH!!!

I GOT A LITTLE LOOSE LAST WEEK,NOT BY CHOICE THIS TIME!!!

FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT NOBODY AT MM WOULD HAVE TO TOLLERATE MY BS AGAIN!!!

COME ON RUSTY #2,EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO DRIVING A FORD,IT IS TIME YOU START KICKING SOME TAIL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WATCHING NASCAR RELIGIOUSLY JUST TO SEE THE FISTS SHAKING,THE BANGING,THE TEMPERS FLARING IN THE PITS!!!

Nascar has gone the way of most pro sports, the team with the most "Cubic Dollars" usualy wins. Gone are the days when the little guy with a true love of the sports could race.'
I still enjoy the sport but I miss the Allen Kuwiki's.(sp)
My two cents...

Shedpax,

I meant to say that this year Ive tried to like Tony more, especially when Chris Meyers did the 10 questions thing and Tony stated hunting as his favorite.

It is hard for me to like him.

However, I dislike the 31 even more!

dds/Darren

You're part right about the money but Kevin Harvick was a broke redneck in bakersfield 6 years ago and you see where he is now. If you are "really good" you will be noticed.

JB

What are they going to do about the yellow flags at the end of every other race?

Nascar is the shiznit, But Tony Stewert is a putz, I root against him every race. 48, 17, 8, 29, are my top drivers. Gordon is the most likely to be gay and Tony needs a good ass whoopin. Other then that Nascar needs to race at least twice a week.

mouse.gif

Littlebuck,

Credit: Autostock
NASCAR ready to go green-white-checkered
From Press Release July 15, 2004
4:08 PM EDT (2008 GMT)

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A "green-white-checkered" finish format will be used for the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series and NASCAR Busch Series beginning with next weekend's races at New Hampshire International Speedway, NASCAR officials announced Thursday.

"The green-white-checkered format is an attempt to achieve everyone's goals -- a green-flag finish," NASCAR President Mike Helton said. "This change hopefully will provide competitive finishes in the relatively rare occasions it is warranted. This format has been successful in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, and considering the tight competition week in and week out in the other two national series, we feel the time is right to use the same procedure in all three national series."

The new procedure will consist of a restart of two laps ? green flag for the first lap of the restart and the white flag signaling the final lap leading to the checkered flag. All additional laps will be counted and scored.

The new format will not guarantee a green-flag finish. Only one restart under the "green-white-checkered" format will be attempted. If a caution comes out during that period, the race will be complete.

This procedure will eliminate the need for a red flag in the final laps to immediately stop the race in an attempt to finish under green-flag conditions.

The announcement expands the single attempt "green-white-checkered" format to all three of NASCAR's national series, beginning next week.

That is great. It might stop a few beer cans from flying over the fence. I try to catch about the last 40 laps each sunday. But I almost always fall asleep with 10 or so laps left.

I've got to agree with you muzz Gordon is gay. Why else would you let them call you the rainbow warrior. I don't like Stewart either. I'm a diehard 29 fan. That dang Kasey Kahne is sure fun to watch though he is definetly my second.

What did you guys think of the fight last week? I wonder if Founder will give us a NASCAR forum?

Wouldnt count on a nascar forum, but Kasey Kane is a good driver and I pull for him also. That kid can drive thats for damn sure.

mouse.gif

I FORGOT TO MENTION ONE THING

RESTRICTOR PLATES ARE FOR WUSSIES!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT MAKING HP,NOT TAKING HP!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHO THOUGHT THAT BS UP,BUT I'M TELLING YOU,RESTRICTOR PLATES ARE FOR WUSSIES!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH NO RESTRICTOR (FOLLOW THE LEADER) PLATES ON MY VEHICLES!!!

I guess thats what makes NASCAR so great, you love to route for your favorite driver but it is even more fun to wrote against other drivers. The only things that is dislike about the 9 is that fact that he drives a dodge.
Chevy Thunder Baby!!!!
Standings:
1 Jimmy Johnson- Chevy
2 Dale Junior- Chevy
3 Jeff Gordon-Chevy
4 Tony Stewart-Chevy

I think that speaks for it self!!!!!!!
Anyone go down to the Vegas Race?
Shedpax'

Put Kahne Newman and Mayfield in a Chevy and it would be scarry, Like most of the chevy drivers my favorite ford driver is Kurt Busch

The 49 car is my favorite but unfortunatly I only get to see him 3 or 4 times a race as hes being laped. poor kenny

I was a huge Earnhardt senior fan when he died I told my wife what next are they going to get rid of hunting and now AZ loses its court battle and I'm thinking thats what just happened. Miss watching that 3 car, but I think Jr. is going to feel those shoes. Gordon is a fag thats why he drives the rainbow car. 20 car needs some anger mangement classes. Harvick needs to try to stop being Earnhardt and just drive his style. Just my .02 cents.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-04 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-04 AT 11:53?AM (MST)

Put Kasey Kahne in Jr.'s car or Gordons car for a few races and see where he is in the point standings! I'm a chevy fan and like Gordon and Johnson also, but I'm more of a #9 fan. We both are from the same area. He's from Enumclaw, WA, and I was born and raised about three or four miles away. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but he is one of the most exciting racers to watch out there. He has had some pretty bad luck recently though. Damn you Stewart!
P.S. You guys don't like Gordon because you can understand what he is saying! :-}

awesome sport. i love it. i hope this is earnhardt jr. year. his crew needs to get their act together though before the final 10. just as long as that jimmie johnson don't win. can't stand him! i hope he gets crashed out(non-injured of course) every week from here on out.

I was wondering who everyone here thinks is gonig to win it all this year and there top 10.

1. Tony Stewart
2. Jimmy Johnson
3. Dale Junior
4. Matt Kensith
5. Kase Kane
6. Jeff Gordan
7. Kevin Harvick
8. Ryan Newman
9. Bobby Labonite
10.Elliot Sadler.

If you look at the past couple of years the 20 car has finsished the season on a tear that is why I picked him to win it all but I do fell under the winston rules Jimmy Johnson would take it all this year, not because he leads in points because he is the most consitant.
Shedpax'

#20 All the way.

#9 could have saved that if he was more experienced. Tony did nothing wrong, Kasey just slowed on the resart. It is nice to see someone stand firm and be fearless even though the masses might be swayed by a whimpy driver. #20 does not drive reckless, he just does not back down. I have a #20 sticker on the back of my Suburban. My 18 year old daughter and I watch Nascar every week, she is a #8 fan. Oh well at least he drives a Chevy.
Marc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom