NCAA Brackets

HullinPhx

Very Active Member
Any Monster Muleys members filling out the brackets this year? Plenty of good sites out there if you want to get a all MM group together and fill out brackets. Good for bragin rights while we wait until hunting season.

Just finished mine, while I am a Lobos fan I'm not sure how well they will do but I had to take them over Villanova and Florida.
Final 4 I have Duke, Illinois, Conn. and Wake Forest with Duke winning it all. I hate all these schools but you have to look at experience and schedules.

My final four.....Washington, Arizona, North Carolina, Duke.
Championship game, Washington vs North Carolina
Winner.............Washington...
I have to vote for the home boys....I really think North Carolina will win it all no matter who they play....

My final 4 is Arizona, Wake Forest, Duke, and North Carolina. I have AZ over Duke in the finals. Of course since Arizona ST is not in it I had to pick the other AZ team

Ive got mine filled out, go HUSKIES or ZAGS, to bad there in the same bracket.

Ive got Washington, Illinois, N.C and Duke in final 4 with Illinois winning.

I bleed red and blue (UofA Wildcats), but they'll be lucky to make it past the Sweet 16. Seriously, UConn just might repeat (they're looking tough) ...

Lv2hnt

Florida has the best white BB player in the country. After they spanked Kentucky .......I'll take Maryland or make that Duke as the national champs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom