NCAA needs playoff system

opbuckslayer

Its guna be a shame to see Boise State left out in the cold for the nation championship. That is a good football team no matter who they are playing!

I agree. Then we could see what would happen to BSU if they had to play a top 10 team, since they haven't done much except beat some bush-leaguers this year. Virginia Tech ain't a top 10 team, before you go there.

Get out the popcorn.....

12 team playoff with the top 4 getting a bye the first week. Use the BCS formula to determine the 12 that go. Through out conference champs, etc. Take the 12 best and go for it. I absolutely pray that they don't put TCU vs Boise St again this year. Let them play the other big boy schools and let's see how they do.

What we really need is to sever the ties between the budget and athletic programs. If they (athletics can stand on their own) then keep them. Otherwise get rid of them. At Colorado State University we have a huge budget deficit and poor sports programs. Athletics comprise 17% of the university budget and are a huge drain on academia. Screw sports if they can't stand alone.

I think the universities like those millions that come in from tv and the bowl game sponsers. The current system and athletics arent going anywhere soon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom