Nevada 031 antelope

sourkraut

I was lucky to draw unit 031 Nevada antelope and would appreciate any info as to a starting point. I'll be there scouting the last week of July or early August. Thanks

I would look on the top and east side of the Montanna Mtns. or the west side of the Bilk Creek Range. Quite a few in Kings River Valley area, but its mainly private.

Did a ton of coyote hunting last year in the Montana's. Saw a ton of goats in the north end....I mean hundreds. Take the main ridge road all the way up and it levels out into great valleys for glassing and plenty of water. Bring spare tires and shoot some coyotes while scouting to help out the herd. We killed about 20 last year out of there. You can thank me after you kill the big one....:)

while your out there scouting you may want to stop by the trident ranch and ask if dave will let you hunt. i dont think he got any l.o tags this year, his place is on the north end of the kings river valley,can't hurt to ask.also look around bilk creek res. hoppin peaks is also good but triky to access. do lots of glassing!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom