Nevada Debit Charges Starting

WHY is a PIW debit charge NOT GOOD for you?? At $10.00 that cost is nothing, so why are you complaining, didn't you apply for this draw in the first place, I am just wondering out-loud about this post of yours. Maybe you meant to say something else and this is what you posted.

Brian

I think this means that we did'nt draw a piw tag , and I
think that means you did'nt draw in the main draw either.

Brian,

Yep, the PIW charge is like the kiss of death. It means he didn't draw in the regular draw because you don't get entered into the PIW draw (or get charged) until after you fail to draw a regular tag. And since there isn't a matching tag fee with it he probably didn't get the the PIW tag either.

I'm still seeing nothing. Seems like the debit cards charges showed up earlier than my credit card charge last year. By maybe a day or something.

Just looked again and I too got the kiss of death. My son and I both put in for a PIW drawing each and there is a $20 charge. Can't be good. Means no sheep tag for either of us this year. :(

OK, now that I'm finding out I don't want to know any more.

Thanks for clearing up this subject, just should have looked at booklet closer. Sorry to hear that you and son did not draw the sheep tags, hopefully something else will come your way. I still have NOT been HIT on card, so might as well just forget it till next Tuesday or Wednesday and hope for the best.
Calif. is coming up here about the 24th too.

Brian

I just thought about this subject, maybe not a good idea to think but here goes.
Isn't the PIW a separate tag from the regular tag drawings for lets say the Sheep??
Maybe I am just reading this wrong and if so kindly correct me.

Brian

Yes, it's a separate drawing. Once the regular drawing for say sheep is done, the unsuccessfuls that designated that they wanted to participate are put into another drawing for the PIW tags. But you don't get charged for it unless you are unsuccessful the regular draw. Am I making any sense?

So, You've got me a little worried, but has anyone been hit on there credit card for a successful draw?

I got charged for 2 out of 3 PIW's , so I'm hoping that means I've drawn something . Maybe some lucky mulie will get his first ride in a pick-up this fall .

Seems to be just the PIW charges so far. I've checked with multiple people that applied and that's all that have shown up.
X I've got one to go!

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

NVBH,

I understand it now, that is a lot clearer and explains the cost that were charged to those "unlucky" in the draw. Thanks for the help.

Brian

I personally think they should of never allowed the credit cards, and here's my thinking. If every one was forced to put the cash up front in April it would better your odds because alot of the "one time opening weekend hunters" using this term lightly, would never put in and it mite open up some space for the one that likes to hunt for the whole season or the guy that's waitin for the big snow or the rut to get the big boys out. The credit card is a free ride if they hit, great, and if they don't no biggie! NDOW loves it cause they are still pullin those peso's on the rejections. And this could get worse if that guy wins his case where they will treat non-residents like residents, you will never draw a mulie permit, then you'll have 100,000 ppl drawing for your tag! And this pertains mainly to the mulie hunt, too bad it has to be this way. Just an opinion from a guy with 3 bonus points, ssssure hope this my year, i'm startin to feel like the Nevada drought only with a mulie maraige instead...GOOD LUCK to all!

Actually my card now shows $50. So a deer tag and 2 PIWs. The deer tag is likely my youngest son since he is still in the youth drawing this year so that's cool. I hope there is a couple more charges to come but...

YES!!!! GOT A DEER TAG , DON'T KNOW WHAT AREA YET BUT IT DON'T MATTER CUZ I'M GOIN HUNTIN!!!

I guess I will probablly not be hunting in NV this year. I can not be that upset after the good fortune I had last year. Still, I am holding out a little hope that my bank is taking there time. Good Luck to all that were successful. Off to the next state for me.
Jerry

I had a $120.00 charge yesterday to my credit card which means an elk or desert bighorn tag. I believe it's probably an elk tag since I had 5 points and only 1 point for the sheep. I can't wait to get the packet in the mail!

I had $30.00 charge on the 11th im sure it was the deer tag with two bonus points...looks bad for the elk sheep and speed goat tags...but i will enjoy the deer tag for sure..good luck to all

I'm running into a lot of people with charges just showing up today. Anybody got anything new to report? kilowatt?

Nailed for $240 on the 12th..didn't show up until today. I didn't know they would charge on a saturday.
Now I just have to wait and see what unit. That's almost as bad as waiting to find out if you drew!

As of this am there is an authorization of $60 and one for $10. The only $60 tag on my app. is the resident antelope! Yipee Yi O Ki A!!!!

Just checked out my card and got nailed for 6 PIW's, one 60 dollar (party mule deer) and one 120 dollar charge. Needless to say I'm jazzed. Don't know if it is mine or my wife's but one of us gets to pull the trigger.

Just checked my CC and usually would be happy to see no charges but not this time, man this is driving a poor man to drink waiting with hopes to see charges in large amounts. Come on Nevada, hit me good and make me happy.

Brian

kilowatt, There are still a lot of us in the same boat. No hits for my card either. They got things screwed up and are charging our tags to all these other folks. Gotta fix that.

Zim from NW Indiana

Checked again this morning and no hits on my card. 10 points and still no tags. Here's looking toward 2006........
Woody

Zim, You think they are still processing cards ? My quess was that is all over. I'm hopin for a miracle.
Woody

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom