Nevada Outfitter for Elk?

DMCHUNTER

If you were looking to hire an outfitter to hunt elk who would you suggest? Looking for 340+ type bulls. Any area.

I have no personal experience with any of the following but all of them consistently produce huge bulls.

Purple Sage Outfitters
Timberline Outfitters
Bull Ridge Guide service

THATS A GOOD LIST OF 3 RIGHT THERE, CARY JELLISON MIGHT BE A GOOD CHOICE ALSO.............................YD.

I would throw in Bruce Hudson at SilverGrand Outfitters. I never use a guide service but Bruce has provided a lot of good information to me and others on MM and seems to have a good track record with his hunters. 702-743-8389

All of the outfitters listed have good reputations. I'll add Phil Trousdale, of Pioche. A friend of mine archery hunted with Phil this year and he had a great hunt. He also killed a 405" bull.

I would add Rob Wallin from Nevada Outfitters (775-335-5234). I have hunted with him the past two years and consider him to be one of the best.

I would second Thomas Brunson Timberline Outfitters Guide Service. Humble as they come, fun to hunt with and they hammer big bulls. Two bulls over 400 this year. And an 370" average with 22 clients this year.

I went with Thomas also in 2013 for my bull. Had a great time and hunt and would do it again if I can draw some sort of tag.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Do your homework ahead of time.......and the instant you draw the tag, make the call to which ever outfitter you would like to hunt with!

Thomas Brunson at Timberline Nevada Outfitters is outstanding. I've hunted with him 4 times. 3 for Deer and most recently this past August for Antelope. Once I draw my Elk tag he will be my outfitter.

Blain Jackson of Cottonwood Ranch would be an excellent elk outfitter. He hunts up in the North Eastern quadrant, and takes some nice bulls.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom