Nevada unit 6 late

devobrodie

I got lucky and drew unit 6 late deer! I am looking forward to doing some research and getting to try and learn all I can about the unit. I have hunted in a couple of other units in years past(101 & 74) that are in the vicinity but never in unit 6, if anyone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction it would be appreciated, Good luck to everyone that got lucky in the drawings

I would like to give a good report for the Nevada Dept. of Wildlife I inadvertently canceled the CC that I had used to apply,( I got a new one from the same provider) they called me today and checked in as to why the charges were being denied, I had forgotten I used this card as normally I always use my Cabala's card for applications, Most state would have just kicked me out! I am thankful for them taking them extra effort!!

I don't have much info for you. The guys that used to run the little store in mountain city killed some huge bucks around Maggie Summit many years back.

Really just interested in how many points you had before drawing that tag...

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

OK thanks, that sounds like a good starting point to me! I only had 8, figured I would have a chance to draw 10 late but I guess it was my luck day!! I got all my maps and have been busy with research and on Google, I am starting to get a game plan together, just have to wait a while to go and drive the areas.

Stalked a nice one on Pennsylvania Hill near the microwave station above Maggie. Steep as hell and with a late tag, you may not get up there but any of the draws in that area have nice bucks if you get up and away from the roads.Just my .02 worth.

Thanks lionhunter! Looking forward to getting up there and doing some hiking, I do a lot of hiking through the year so I hope I can get up into some of those areas most people don't want to go to!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom