Nevada?

Everything has been found already - just stay home. Actually, I found 9 horns of various shapes and sizes this last weekend and not a one of them is a new brown. Put your hiking shoes on and get out there- most anywhere. Just keep your truck/atv on the blasted road.

I went up this weekend and found like 7-8 but they are all old except one giant winter kill my buddy found. I was just wondering if anyone had any decent spots. And im not afraid to put some miles on my boots so. . . And I agree, there were atv and motorcycle tracks all over hell up there. Its really crappy how people do that and dont even seem to care.

I tried it out there a couple of trips and really hunted hard and didnt find anything worth my while and it is very thick. If you want to have a chance at actually finding antlers check into colorado. I hunted two trips out there(southern colorado) and am planning another trip!!

I worked in central Nevada last summer and found a few good deer and elk sheds. I worked with a guy that brought home a trailer full of sheds every year. He told me they were from the southern Pequops but wouldn't tell me exactly where. The sheds I found were in pretty remote places but were fairly abundant. Nevada is a great place to look if you find the right spot. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom