Nevadva Sheds

madmax88

If anybody would be kind enough to help a Kalifornian out it would be much appreciated. I have never found a muley shed and I have been itch'n to go to NV to find some big bones. I plan on a little backpacking trip so I can get into some country away from any roads. I would prefer areas closer to the Reno area. I am not looking for any honey holes, just some general areas that support a healthy wintering herd. Thanks in advance to anyone with any info.

how far are you from carson city? I saw some good bucks on the cali-Nv line just west of mindon. i lived there about 4 years ago during the winter. i never went shed hunting but i saw alot of deer on the south facing slopes. also take your coyote gun, there seems to be alot. good luck

"WARNING" This dude claims to be a shed hunter when in fact he is a big time developer who looks for wintering ground areas to build both residential homes (the 2 to 10 million dollar type) and commercial buildings. But the most outrageous part about this scam is that he has the politcal power to build what we call "houses of ill repute." He is a college kid GONE WILD. hehe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom