New deer unitsDWR proposals

nebo12000

http://go.usa.gov/CI4
Follow this link if you're interested in the new deer units proposal for 2012. There are 30 units. It also gives info concerning Dedicated Hunter, Lifetime License holders, 20% general season tags reserved for youth etc.

Thanks for the heads up.

Interesting that it is proposed that almost half of the tags have been set aside already for lifetime, youth, and dh hunters.

Hate to even bring it up, but what percentage of the tags will go into the conservation tag pool? Somebody had to do it.

I like some of it and don't like some of it.

No real big shockers on the actual units.

I think the 30 units will help but I feel really sorry for residents when so many of the limited tags are already spoken for.

I guess guaranteed deer tags for lifetime license holders when deer are in decline wasn't a good idea. Go figure.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom