New Mex application

I

isayNUNYA

Anybody else having trouble getting logged into the NMex website to apply? Every time I try a account user name it says that the name already exsists. I even tried the name
"f-u-Nm.thissuks" It came back and said the username already exsistis. WTH!

Yes, WTF. Why would you need a password and confirmation when you already give them your SS and DL#s. I'll try again today.

NUNYA,

If you would read the proclamation, you would see it is like Disney Land, You have to be taller than the line to apply.;-)

I'm tall enough to punch you in the nuts KTC! Your 20 pounds of chitt in a 10 pound bag. ;)
Now when you get that NM crap figured out then let me know! I'm supposed to draw a sheep tag there this year.

Applying as one is easy,but with a partner or party is a fricken pain in the ass.It took my bro-in-law and I about an hour to do it....you need a username from NM G&F,sent to your e-mail,get password from e-mail,go back to NM G&F ,grab keyboard and slam it on the table as hard as you can,go to cooler pound a beer, promise not to put in with anyone ever again in NM ..... I like the $6 upfront,but pleeeese.

Nunya, I did not have any problem putting in for sheep. I have not tried for elk and antelope. Sounds like the sheep odds may be good if everyone is having the same trouble you are !!! Hell just think about all the money it will save you and I will let you go with me to NM. LOL

I just got done, Thanks for the update on the Pain In The Ass, I got all app's in and all attachments to work fine, Glad I saw this post.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom