New Mexico Unit 32 Muley

jfite

I was curious if anyone had had any luck in Unit 32 this year or has any pointers on where to start scouting. Me and a buddy drew a tag and this will be my first Muley hunt in New Mexico. Any advise would be appreciated.

I was curious if anyone had had any luck in Unit 32 this year or has any pointers on where to start scouting. Me and a buddy drew a tag and this will be my first Muley hunt in New Mexico. Any advise would be appreciated.
What hunt?

Rifle Oct 28-Nov 01
Get Onx or another digital mapping service. I'd start looking southwest of roswell. Prepare to see lots of other hunters driving the roads and make sure you close gates if you use them. Good luck. Deer can be hard to find in 32 as the numbers have declined but they're still there you just might have to get away from the roads a bit.

+1 what LKF said. Southwest of Roswell is your best bet. Lots of public land and lots of hunters but deer can be found if you do your part. The deer love to hide in the thick stuff at the bottom of canyons and arroyo’s. Walking them is almost always a good idea.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom