New Redfields

Pre64

Very Active Member
Anyone try em yet??? They are supposedly made in Oregon by Leupold. I looked at one yesterday and couldn't find "Made in Oregon" or "Made in USA". Maybe I didn't look hard enough. The gun counter at Cabella's said Oregon, but I hardly think they are an authority.

I remember reading that Leupold did in fact purchase the copyright to the Redfield name and will be making Redfield scopes. If it is a recent made scope, it should have been made by Leupold.

RELH

check out redfields website if I am not mistaken I believe it says they are made in Oregon. I have the old redfield 3x9
and the new redfield 3x9 made by leupold. I love em both and am looking to put another 3x9 on my 243. Been checking out their spotting scope and have read nothing but good reviews on it.

Put a 3x9 on a fresh barreled .243(Hart) Rem. 700,
killed alot of coyotes with it last calling season.

Jim

You don't have to be the best,just good
as the best,forget the rest.

Yes they are made by and are warrantied by Leupold. I put a 3x9 on my sons gun and went to the range I was impressed. It was clear and tracked great and we had no problems sighting it in.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Good news. They can't be of the same quality as the Leupys, but they offer the same features as the VX2. Maybe I'll try one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom