NEW TARDville DEER REMOVAL VEHICLE!!!

If I was 21 again I would get as involved in flying, teaching, building, developmental research and development in drone technology.

Herd domestic and wildlife with drones is going to happen, sooner or later.

Heavy duty, industrial drones will be involved freight movement/hauling and delivery.

Construction, airial monitoring of everything from weather conditions rapid fire response,

They've Been using Them On WildLife Locating For Many Years!

I Caught A Guy Flying A Drone During An LE Hunt This Year!

Sure Woulda Been Nice To Have An Active Warden In That Unit This Year!

If I was 21 again I would get as involved in flying, teaching, building, developmental research and development in drone technology.

Herd domestic and wildlife with drones is going to happen, sooner or later.

Heavy duty, industrial drones will be involved freight movement/hauling and delivery.

Construction, airial monitoring of everything from weather conditions rapid fire response,

I wish they would allow us to shoot down all the illegal drones flying at Lake Powell!

I believe there’s an app you can get for your phone that tells who owns each drone… I’ll have to ask my boy when he gets home about it….

That'd Be Handy!

Might Have To Have Your Son Run It For Us!

We've Got One running Here Locally In The Middle Of The Night!

If I Could Give Him A Warning Call After We Found Out Who It Was!

You Know He's Gonna Lie & Say It Wasn't Him!

And Then When I Shoot That SOB Down I Can Say:Well You Said It Wasn't Your Drone!

Lumpy, Purchased a helicopter years ago for my boy. Wouldn't fly at this altitude. High altitude drones cost a lot of money, but with your bank roll, you can afford it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom