New to the site

Thank you,

I'm just looking for justice, a bit of that tit for tat, and to do it with some style a classic sense of panache

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
This site is addicting and there is no cure. Mark my words!
Zeke

It's too late, I have been lurking for some time and finally took the plunge.

"I'm just looking for justice, a bit of that tit for tat, and to do it with some style a classic sense of panache"

Just be a rooster and not a hen. Welcome to the mad house of Muley hunting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I check General most days. I check the States I venture to each year. Then I make a run through the classified. All the other ones I hit when I have extra time to kill. :) Enjoy, welcome aboard. The MM police will let you know if you get out of bounds.

DZ

New also, lots of great info in the forums! People on here are very entertaining!

Pull that Cinch up Tight & CowBoy-Up CupCake!:D

Gonna be a Long Hard Ride!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom