NM 16a

nmelk13

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-04 AT 00:39AM (MST)[p]Hey guys just wanted to get some feedback on this unit. Don't know if it is worth my first choice this year.

Thanks
Arley

Arley-shoot me an e-mail or call me. If your talking first choice I'd love to give you my biased opinons. Jimbo

Decent unit. dont know that I would go first choice with it or not, but a decent unit all the same. depending on what type of hunting you can or want to do I would go first and second and third with valle caldera, valle vidal and sargeants. maybe run 16a as a fourth choice. all these are difficult to draw but you cant win if you dont play.

Shed

Yeah you go ahead and hunt CO if you want to take a raghorn. he he :). 16a is an exceptional unit. You just have to know where to go. :)

I agree with crazy coues. I have not had the oppurtunity to carry a gun in 16A but have been three years with some buddies, all three times the only guy to not kill a respectable bull was the guy that hunts from the road, the other three guys have bagged bulls the three years I have been with them that would make anyone proud. I am envious of those guys because they are so lucky in the units they draw in on. I am lucky to get that fourth choice that is only a cow tag.

put a unit that ur friend killed big bull this year!! secret unit!

lol!

vinihunt :)

p.s. r u going for sheep?

Hey Vini-
Nah I think I will give that unit a rest this year I will be having a few rookies with me if we draw and I don't need that extra weight tagging behind.. But next year watchout me and a buddy will be hammering it... It doesn't look like I will be doing sheep this year, but thanks for the info and maybe next year we can hook up down south and chase them stinking goats... What are your plans for deer????
Arley

The rumor is that this unit does not have any bulls over 350. Has anyone else heard simular rumors?

Does anyone have the bull to cow ratio and persent of MB's in the units 15 through 17? I put in every year for one of these units but just looking for opinions...

TheHunt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom