NM Draw??

huntswnm

Just wondering if anyone knows when the draw takes place and when it will be posted on the website this year?? I know they do this on purpose, just to make all of us sweat it out longer than any man should have to. Not to mention all that interest they make on our money as it sits in the State's bank account!!!
Jeff

According to the Proclamation, July 14 is the posting date. The G&F has posted them a week before the date listed the past couple of years so keep your eyes peeled. I'm sure a post will appear on this site as soon as the word gets out! If you applied on-line, all you are out is the app fee of $6.00 but your credit card better have enough cap room to handle the license fee if you get drawn otherwise you could get bumped! The wait is not the only worry, not knowing when the license fee may hit your card could be a bigger worry. Some poor sap may draw their No. 1 alltime hunt and get a nasty letter saying their credit limit on their card prevented the transaction from being finalized. I'm having that nightmare (even though my limits are safe) so I wish NM G&F would get it done! Good luck to all in the NM draw!

Just checked the proclomation and it says July 6th is the day the draw results will be posted on the website. Good luck to all.

Sorry about the date mix up. I didn't have the proc handy! I still hope it's a week earlier but I have some doubts since G&F has to do the Valles Caldera draw first to weed out the double apps, if any! My knees are wearing out from praying to draw something in NM! Again, good luck to all in the NM draw!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom