NMPAUL

Cookie2

Very Active Member
Ok so how's it looking up there? I keep checking the weather channel every day and it looks like things coming back around?

You asked at the right time Curtis. Got almost a inch today. Lots of it hail (tore up my garden).

It came down slow enough that it didnt all run off the mountain.

These have been hit and miss thunderstorms and we may have got almost an inch but 1/2 miles away they may have got nothing.

Weather is calling for lots more of these random thunderstorms over the next week or so. Hope we get lucky.

Maybe they will open the forest and I can go do some pig hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-08 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]That's the best idea I've heard in a long time! Last time I was there we got three.

Sorry about the garden dude.

guys..

come over to my place and shoot some bunnies..they r destroy the garden!!! very dry here and no rain still! and I ll go over down and do some pig hunt for ya!

Deal?

vinihunt

Vinni,
I think you're gonig to have to get someone else to help you out there. I'm too well known in the bunny community. I think they even have a bounty out on me!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-08 AT 11:55AM (MST)[p]Pigs? You guys have pigs down there?
Can you hunt them anytime or is there a season?

I see you have Javi's, I'm wondering about hogs.

Vinni, the kids and I are due for a bunny hunt. We eat the cottontails so I tell them to shoot them in the head. They dont always do that. Its no fun cleaning gut shot bunnies.

The hogs up here are few and far between. I find them up high and I know Cookie finds them down low. We get about 1-2 a year. They are nomadic and can be hard to find.

One my 10 yr old got last year. He was 9 at the time.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom