NO HITTER!!!!!

stanley

Very Active Member
Is this man a freak, or what??? 40 years old!!! He was throwing 98 mph in the 9th!!

Randy Johnson is the man!!!

S.

:)

Losing his last outing 1-0, a close duel, against the Cubs must have given him greater focus and determination. I missed yesterday's game. The Big Unit's perfect game was like only the 17th ever pitched in the majors?

no hitters @$$, it was a perfect game. not one batter reached base. 27 up, 27 down. no errors. nothing. about as amazing a job pitching as you can ever see. only been done 7 times in the NL and 2 of those were before 1900. last time was like 1990. no hitters are great. perfect games are as rare as hell.

I stand corrected Lark! You hit the stat on the head! How many thousands of games have been played in the last 100 years? And it's only happend a handful of times....

Amazing!

S.

:)

That is great.

Who do you think is better, Randy Johnson or Nolan Ryan? Nolan was a bad ass too.

Johnson went to the same high school as I did, he's from Livermore Ca. It's cool seeing him in the pros and being compared to people like Nolan Ryan. Randy was throwing in the 90's when he was pitching in highschool. I seen him at a party several years ago, it was when he first made it into the pros, he's a hell of a lot taller then I remembered. I like both Ryan and Johnson, but since Johnson is from my town, I'll have to go with him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom