no joke, they are up.

Archery Mule Deer 051 for me. which isnt bad at all since I already have my herd scouted. excellent.

Loser again!

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Nada here for my dad and I

My buddy drew an archery elk tag his son drew an antelope tag and another friend of ours drew a 263 Res sheep tag!!! HOLY SMOKES!!!!

me and a co worker drew rifel deer and my brother drew rifel deer also for a diffrent unit ,its been two long years since I have had a tag myself been hunting with others every year though.

065 archery deer! Whoo Hoo!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Nothing for me and my 2 sons. My cousin in Reno drew his Bull Elk tag and his son drew a lope tag and deer tag. Oh well. Sounds like I will be taging along with them.

My wife drew a non-ressy antelope tag. Not to be grateful, but are you shitting me? Move from Nevada to Wyoming and hunt antelope in Nevada on a non-re$$y tag. Go figure. Should be a good hunt, though. (076,077,079,081,091)

Best of luck to all that drew!!

Archery antelope for me!!!!!!! My first big game tag...Soooo Stoked!!!

DREW a sheep tag!
Whoooooooooo!!!!

California Bighorn 032

YES!YES!YES!YES!Yahooooooo! going sheep hunting!

16 archery for me, 16 early rifle for my mom, 14-15 rifle antelope for my bro, 16 late bull and 14 rifle lope for one friend and two other friends both drew 16 late deer. Gonna be a busy year! But I don't mind.

>Congrats High5.

Thanks!

My voice is horse from all the wild Indian warhooping!!! and my knee hurts(so good) from all the jumping & running around the house.
My family thinks I'm CRAZY!

Got area 10 Muzzleloader...last choice! I'm pretty happy about it cuz all my eggs were in the Nevada basket. Congrats to all who drew. To all you who didn't....jealous??!! :)

Steve

My brother drew NR antelope tag for 132-134, 245. The wife and I drew nada.

Dad and I drew 061/071 cow muzzle loader tags, and we both drew area 6 deer muzzle loader tags. Its going to be a busy late September!!

I puled up Hunt Nevada.com and it just shows 2009 results. Where you boys finding these results at?

Nevermind I found it. Goose egg for me too. Swore I'd never buy another Idaho over the counter anything but looks like I may have to eat crow if I'm going to hunt this year.

Going elk hunting in NOV anybody been to 111 can u please let me know...........Thanks

Our party drew 6 of the 9 resident 121 late deer tags! Cant wait to start scouting the area!

LVhunter, you must have been extra good for the tag fairy to give your party 6 late tags :) Congrats man!

231 archery BULL ELK! 7 points..... NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

I drew an archery antelope in unit 12. I was pumped till I looked up my buddy and he drew a NR elk archery in unit 111!

Its going to be a fun year!

This sucks, resident with 14 elk points and nothing. You would be thinking I put in for the hardest hunt, but didn't. Now I have 15 for next year and I will probally never draw. Oh yeah, I did get a deer tag for 101 early, at least I'm hunting.

Wow that was a really tough draw for me, especially considering the tag quotas were way up. Congrats to all who drew, NV has some really good hunting opportunities.

For me as a resident, nothing. Was really looking for that archey elk with 9 PP, not to be. This exemplfies the need to apply in multiple states unless a guy wants to sit home in the fall. The good part is that my Kansas tag came in the mail the same day NV draw gave me goose-eggs. So it will be Wyo-elk (deer?), B.C. Goat, and Kansas whitetail.....

Congrats to all that drew! Zippo here. points NR Deer 9,Elk 14, sheep 13 and 14.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom