No season for me this year.

feddoc

Long Time Member
I got the 'rona in early October. A very mild fever, some coughing and a boadload of fatigue.

Three days ago my dogs decided to go after a rabbit and ran right through me. I fell off the deck broke my back...sounds dangerous, but in my case it isn't. A bit of cement, some single malt and rest.

Rest, really? What the heck is a retired guy supposed to do?

Ouch!!!

I dread what might happen if I fall again. At 80 as of today, I'd bet every bone in my body is as brittle as potato chip.

Gone are the days...

1637363377794.gif

Dang, feddoc that’s terrible. Makes the next season even more important! Hope you mend quickly and well.

While you’re resting Doc, meet me at Mom’s and I’ll buy. New owners!!!!

Get well soon feddoc!!!!

Dang....I am sorry to hear that feddoc. I couldn't imagine how you are feeling. I thought my life had ended when I thought I tore my meniscus a month and a half ago. My prayers go out to you for a fast recovery. If I were you, I'd take 2lumpy up on his offer for breakfast. He's always got a good story or two to tell. Get better soon.

I got the 'rona in early October. A very mild fever, some coughing and a boadload of fatigue.

Three days ago my dogs decided to go after a rabbit and ran right through me. I fell off the deck broke my back...sounds dangerous, but in my case it isn't. A bit of cement, some single malt and rest.

Rest, really? What the heck is a retired guy supposed to do?
hoping you are feeling better Doc I lost one of my closest cousins on Saturday night from the Rona stay safe and listen to the REAL Doctor

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom