No Turkey :(

My 14 year old son, 12 year old daughter, and I were all successful this year.

This will be my daughter?s first ever hunt, so we are pretty excited & looking forward to it. Hopefully I can convince her the 20 gauge doesn't kick much ?

You guys need to come to Kali for Turkeys I have a flock in my neighborhood that numbers around 100 or so. In the last couple of years they have exploded and stop traffic all the time.
I talked to the Game warden and he told me that if it gets bad and they are scratching up your car or crapping all over your yard you can get an tag to take some of them out. In the neighborhoods you have to use an pellet gun or bow and arrow.

Hope he is right now I just have to convince my wife that they taste better than they look. LOL

>You guys need to come to
>Kali for Turkeys I have
>a flock in my neighborhood
>that numbers around 100 or
>so. In the last couple
>of years they have exploded
>and stop traffic all the
>time.
>I talked to the Game warden
>and he told me that
>if it gets bad and
>they are scratching up your
>car or crapping all over
>your yard you can get
>an tag to take some
>of them out. In the
>neighborhoods you have to use
>an pellet gun or bow
>and arrow.
>
>Hope he is right now I
>just have to convince my
>wife that they taste better
>than they look. LOL

DeerHunter53, you just tell us where to be and we'll come help you clear um up! ;)

Points again for me in Utah.

>I get one every year.
>Usually a Norbest.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Come on 1911!

You need to Invest alot of $$$ in to a Bird before Eating it!:D

It Won't Be Long and a 22" PISSCUTTER will be known as a Trophy that will be put on the Wall!

90087hankjr.jpg

Here in Cali they like dog food and they will run that dog off so they can eat.
My buddy has to close the gate to the dog pen or they will crowd into it and eat all the dogs food.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sounds like Grass Valley and Lake Wildwood area. They are so thick there, they're a pain in the ass!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom