nock points ?

huntercameron

hey im wondering how you take off nock points without cutting your string. I want to get rid of some old nock points thanks in advance

If you have to ask maybe you shouldn't be doing it. WapitiBob's advice is correct but that should have been pretty obvious. There's a reason people bring their atvs to me to repair and I take my bow to someone with experience to work on it. There's nothing wrong with working on your own stuff but some just shouldn't.

If you have to ask maybe you shouldn't be doing it. WapitiBob's advice is correct but that should have been pretty obvious. There's a reason people bring their atvs to me to repair and I take my bow to someone with experience to work on it. There's nothing wrong with working on your own stuff but some just shouldn't.
I don’t know about you but the first time I did just about everything I got help, either directly or through the internet. I used to work on bows for a living but believe it or not when I was born and even as a child I had no innate ability to fix and tune bows. I learned along the way with help from a lot of different sources.

twist the pliers ever so slightly with the wedge portion in the notch.

Not sure why all the sarcasm here. Definitely worth learning how to do without wrecking your strings. The bigger question is why would anyone not want to learn how to work on their own gear?

Cheers, Pete

twist the pliers ever so slightly with the wedge portion in the notch.

Not sure why all the sarcasm here. Definitely worth learning how to do without wrecking your strings. The bigger question is why would anyone not want to learn how to work on their own gear?

Cheers, Pete
i appreciate it thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom