Nocturnal Emissions

Feleno

Long Time Member
This is a bit embarrassing to bring up but it's probably happened to all of us right? Well the other night I had an incident. Got home from work late, got out of the car and ran inside to get the list of things I needed to get at Home Depot. Before I got to the list the wife tells me Jake is on the phone with an emergency. After talking him for roughly 20 minutes we decide the emergency could wait (electrical problem) till tomorrow. At that point wife had dinner waiting. Forget about going to Home Depot. The rest of the evening was uneventful and we went to bed an hour later. About 1:30 a.m. I was startled awake. Oh geeez. Wife will never let this one down if she finds out. How do I hide it? Will she tell her friends? I walk down the hallway past the bathroom, open the garage door and yep... you guessed it, the car is still idling in the driveway!! In my rush to get to the Depot I never turned the car off. Doooohhhhh. It happens right? I know I'm not the only one right?

Is Ms Feleno Still Alive & Well?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Now You've Tried Gassing Her!

Is 'Gas' always involved?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Feleno, lol, why do you tell us stuff like this? You know that you're going to get hammered!

I think people that can laugh at themselves, the stupid stuff that we all do, are the best people!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Same thing happened to me 3 years ago but I didn't leave it running. I was gonna run into the house to take the family to Costco. Left the keys in the ignition (Honda Accord). Ran inside and decided that we'd better take the truck. Costco went fine. The next morning, we get up bright and early as my daughter had an 8 am soccer game. Opened the garage to go start the car and it was not in the driveway. Called my bro in law and a couple of my friends to see if they played a joke on me. Long story short, due to FB and a bragging teenager, we found out who stole the car. Ended up being totaled ($17,000) was the check we received. My wife doesn't let me live it down. The ONE night I leave keys in the car, it gets stolen? Really?

Just FYI...the car was found at the same gas station that Feleno left his wife at. Coincidence?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

a buddy of mine did the something similar. they headed up hunting one night after work. he was in a rush and jumped in with his buddy. hunting went good and they saw a few deer. as he got back to the smiths that he parked his truck at the truck was idling and his lights were on 5 hours later!! we laugh and laugh at that story now.

"Shoot Straight"

My truck has remote start. I've bumped it a few times while in a store. When I get out to the parking lot it's already running and warmed up for me.

Traditional >>>------->

>My truck has remote start. I've
>bumped it a few times
>while in a store. When
>I get out to the
>parking lot it's already running
>and warmed up for me.
>
>
>
>Traditional >>>------->

Warmed Up?

Or Cooled Off?:D

My pointer left the jeep lights on once while chukar hunting. Dang dog!

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom