Non resident G/H deer poll

Did you kill a dink buck just to fill your tag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did someone say Western Wyoming publicity??
@EastmansMRS
#Quakers
#Tangs

IMG_7037.jpeg

About a week to go, Tag soup is still pulling away with a commanding lead in this poll. Thanks to all those that have voted. Even the trolls. ?

C85CFA0F-5885-4235-9E8E-B344E7BC81BF.png

Hymm. My own poll shows that 100% of the residents surveyed did not shoot a buck at all. Even if they saw a decent buck they let it walk.

So your poll is about as reliable as CNN news…
Speaking of Trolls!!! ? So you are the only one to take your poll and count it as 100%. whatever makes yourself feel better. ?

someone should start a poll on the next time cry boot will get to hunt G. That’s what this is really all about. It’s beautiful country with the chance to get a monster so I get it. I just don’t get why he had to make up lies to express his feelings. I guess it’s his coping mechanism.

someone should start a poll on the next time cry boot will get to hunt G. That’s what this is really all about. It’s beautiful country with the chance to get a monster so I get it. I just don’t get why he had to make up lies to express his feelings. I guess it’s his coping mechanism.
The answer is next year buddy. I already asked if you want to place a $500 dollar wager on it. Or if you’re a big spender let’s make it $1,000.

You don’t get why I made a poll because it didn’t involve you whatsoever. I made it for the few trolls that say the NR just shoot a deer to shoot one, kill all the bucks with potential while claiming the residents self regulate. ? My poll proved those trolls are FOS. Sure some do and that’s perfectly fine with me. It’s their tag. But a majority ate tag soup.

Thanks for playing along, I appreciate your wealth of knowledge you’ve gained from being on this site since 1998.

The answer is next year buddy. I already asked if you want to place a $500 dollar wager on it. Or if you’re a big spender let’s make it $1,000.

You don’t get why I made a poll because it didn’t involve you whatsoever. I made it for the few trolls that say the NR just shoot a deer to shoot one, kill all the bucks with potential while claiming the residents self regulate. ? My poll proved those trolls are FOS. Sure some do and that’s perfectly fine with me. It’s their tag. But a majority ate tag soup.

Thanks for playing along, I appreciate your wealth of knowledge you’ve gained from being on this site since 1998.
Yes your poll is amazing it totally proved everything. I mean your sample size is so huge it is so statically there is absolutely no doubt... Amazing... Good job... What joke... I am sorry but again a resident can hunt every year in many units for months on end. That alone makes a resident less likely to shoot a buck just to fill a tag. Oh and lets not forget that our general elk tags give us ample opportunity to fill our freezers with a cow elk. So the pressure to fill a tag on a resident. If you were honest on level you would admit this.... The pressure to fill a limited out of state tag is significantly higher than it is to fill an in state tag you can get every year. The pressure to fill a tag in a week is way higher than when you have a month plus to hunt.

Again you poll proved nothing other than you have way too much time on your hands and an abnormal obsession with a few of the MM members here...

I still know way more Resident hunters who ate tag soup than NR.... Any bets on which category made up the tag turn numbers?

Yes your poll is amazing it totally proved everything. I mean your sample size is so huge it is so statically there is absolutely no doubt... Amazing... Good job... What joke... I am sorry but again a resident can hunt every year in many units for months on end. That alone makes a resident less likely to shoot a buck just to fill a tag. Oh and lets not forget that our general elk tags give us ample opportunity to fill our freezers with a cow elk. So the pressure to fill a tag on a resident. If you were honest on level you would admit this.... The pressure to fill a limited out of state tag is significantly higher than it is to fill an in state tag you can get every year. The pressure to fill a tag in a week is way higher than when you have a month plus to hunt.

Again you poll proved nothing other than you have way too much time on your hands and an abnormal obsession with a few of the MM members here...

I still know way more Resident hunters who ate tag soup than NR.... Any bets on which category made up the tag turn numbers?
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I asked for the guy who hurt your feelings to apologize. I think you’re the most butt hurt member ever on this forum. And that’s saying a lot because we’ve had a lot over the years.

I would never bet you because you’re a liar and dishonest. If you can prove what you claim I will apologize to you but you’ve yet to provide any evidence. Nothing worse than a liar and that is what you are. Grow up.

I asked for the guy who hurt your feelings to apologize. I think you’re the most butt hurt member ever on this forum. And that’s saying a lot because we’ve had a lot over the years.

I would never bet you because you’re a liar and dishonest. If you can prove what you claim I will apologize to you but you’ve yet to provide any evidence. Nothing worse than a liar and that is what you are. Grow up.
??? if you say so. ??????????????????????????????

You talk a big talk on the WWW. Put your money where your mouth is Mr know it all. Problem is you are all talk. Your mouth writes checks you can’t cash. ???

^^ triggered. If you’re trying to threat me PM your phone number. I’ll be at a booth at the hunt expo and if you’re close by come say hi.

I doubt you’ll do it. Liars are usually cowards too. I’m still waiting on the other utards to do the same I’ve called out over the years. Crickets. Go ahead and make an excuse now why you won’t do it. You’re a little punk ass bitc-

Last edited:
??? the best part about this whole thread is how triggered you are about something that doesn’t involve you. But you keep inserting yourself like you have something to prove.

There’s no threat here. You talk a big talk. I told you to pony up and put your money where your mouth is. $1,000 bucks buddy. No need to PM you. Tell Me in this thread your booth name and number. I’ll come say hi. Hell I’ll even shake your hand. Hell maybe I’ll even book a hunt with you and you can show me how real men hunt.

??? the best part about this whole thread is how triggered you are about something that doesn’t involve you. But you keep inserting yourself like you have something to prove.

There’s no threat here. You talk a big talk. I told you to pony up and put your money where your mouth is. $1,000 bucks buddy. No need to PM you. Tell Me in this thread your booth name and number. I’ll come say hi. Hell I’ll even shake your hand. Hell maybe I’ll even book a hunt with you and you can show me how real men hunt.
Called it. So predictable. Classic tard.

Yeah, you got me buddy.

801-668-0848

I’ll come say hi. If you’re going to beat my ass you’ll have to do it in front of my wife and kids. ?
Who said anything about beating your ass? FFS I think a little reading comprehension would have saved you all the stress and tears of the little kids poll you had to throw up.

I’ll call you when I hit SLC.

^^ triggered. If you’re trying to threat me PM your phone number. I’ll be at a booth at the hunt expo and if you’re close by come say hi.

I doubt you’ll do it. Liars are usually cowards too. I’m still waiting on the other utards to do the same I’ve called out over the years. Crickets. Go ahead and make an excuse now why you won’t do it. You’re a little punk ass bitc-

Utah thanks you for that

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom